Wolf Launcher--->ATV Launcher Pro?

Install Wolf Launcher on Firestick/Android and Remove Ads (2022) (troypoint.com)

I never realized that Wolf was a fork of ATV. Pro gives the extra features and ATV is still being updated…unlike Wolf. Is it worth flipping over for those that use Wolf already?

1 Like

Some iffy reviews on Play store, but haven’t tried and probably won’t until Wolf Launcher stops working properly. :confused:

2 Likes

ATV Launcher is AWESOME! Thanks you so much for the video and introducing us to it. Have all 4 of my Nvidia Shields customized now and love them.

2 Likes

Is there a way to get it on a Firestick?

1 Like

My old Wolf seems to be working just fine. I don’t use it anymore and probably should just uninstall it. I don’t use custom launcher or even barely use the stock launcher. When I power on my TV my device and soundbar wakeup, too. And then my system boots up directly to the last channel viewed in Tivimate. Thereby, bypassing the stock launcher.

1 Like

I love fully customizable launchers. They are part of the charm and fun of cord cutting for me. Since I have little ones, there are several apps we use consistently. Where booting directly to IPTV is a super cool idea, it just doesn’t work for us. So glad Troy likes and supports these type of launchers like he does, because it means everything to me when setting up my boxes.

2 Likes

Oh, don’t get me wrong. I like them, too. They are fascinating to do all the customizing. That is the reason I haven’t uninstalled Projectivy and Wolf. Especially Wolf, because I spent hours creating background and app icons that I used.

This was my 1st attempt at customizing Wolf.

3 Likes