Wolf lancher email?

I just received an email regarding the Wolf Lancher Does this include Fire OS 6.2.8.9 and will it work?

What email did you receive? From who and what would you like to know? What exactly are you asking? Sorry but not enough info to give a focused znd precise answer.

This is email I received:

Hello jim,

If you’re one of many cord-cutters who hates the intrusive ads and busy Fire TV user interface then this is for you!

This also works for various Android TV devices as well.

This tutorial will teach you how to install the Wolf Launcher which will allow for less distractions and a cleaner user interface.

How to Install Wolf Launcher on Firestick & Android TV Box

Have a fabulous day and thanks for following TROYPOINT!

Troy

Tutorials You’ve Already Received

Supercharge Firestick & Android TV Box Guide

Real-Debrid Tutorial

Get Thousands of Free Live TV Channels

Ultimate Buffering Guide

TROYPOINT App Advanced Features

IPTV Guide (Live TV Channels)

@japsr

Insider emails that get sent to everyone. The Wolf launcher only works on certin patch builds. Im not sure if your version is there… but look below.

Please review this for all firestick issues and guides, if the following hasn’t worked feel free to ask.

This should resolve most to all issues.

1 Like

I just want to see if Wolf Launcher works on Fire OS 6.2.8.9 ?
Thanks for the help,
Jim

@japsr

The above guide tells you. I wont spoon feed it to you. Not to be rude, just do some research.

Not be rude as well, you guide was poorly written and makes no sense to the question asked. I guess I cant count on troypoint.com for answers to questions! A spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down! Da…Da… Goo…Goo!!!#

Wow. The answer actually is in the first site you linked to. Watch, read, and learn, then watch again.

WOW!!! I must spoon feed now… I simply asked if it will work Fire OS 6.2.8.9 its either yes or no or I dont know answer! I cant make the question simpler than that!! So you obviously dont know by your responses.

@japsr

Rather than just getting a simple yes or no, i encourage you to read the guide as there is more to know when it comes to wolf launcher on amazon products, you need to educate yourself on your update versions. You should read the guide to make sure you have a informed decision before attempting it.

I believe that os version is capable. But i wouldn’t try it. Also the troypoint site is very well written and easy to understand with lots of info. If you feel differently you are welcome to leave. I rather you know the risks before saying yes or no as it may not work even if its capable.

1 Like

I agree when Troy does both the video and his info it is very well given. Just because a very bad. Moderator says I should leave the site if I dont like it. I blame the Moderator not the site itself! I will not ask anymore questions because of the abusuve answer i will receive and ,it doesnt answer my question. It simply not worth my time.

I’m not sure what your issue is. If you don’t comprehend a specific phrase like " However, this same process should work on all Fire TV devices running Fire OS 6 or above" . found within the tutorial you yourself linked to, then simply ask for clarification. But the above quote, easily found within the tutorial, indicates to me you simply didn’t read. It’s not that nobody wants to help, it’s that you want to learn, and in order to do so and assist you to mitigate future issues, you need to read the tutorials and watch the videos and after doing so then post a question for clarification on parts you don’t completely get. No shame in not getting it.

@japsr

You can pm me further if you wish. Im not being rude or mean to you. I explained my self very well and offered you a guide and explained why i sent you the guide. There is no reason for this attitude.

This topic has been answered and will be closed. If you run into any issues feel free to ask for the topic to be reopened.

If you have issues with me feel free to send me a pm or any of the admins a pm inculding troy. Habe a great day sir.

2 Likes