Windows 11 S & Downloading Apps

s mode on win 11 is a pain thinking of deleting it any opinions

What do you mean. What options are you looking for? I never updated to windows 11 and i will never update. If you bought something pre installed to windows 11 you are looking at a full format and delete to downgrade and its not as easy on a pre install. Windows 11 is a pain regardless of S mode.

new lapton with windows 11 s mode will only let you download app from there app sites the question is i know i can delete s mode wanted opinions on doing it

You cant, the only way is to buy windows 10/11 home or pro and fully install it on your laptop deleting your windows 11 copy on there. That key on your windows 11 if you try to reuse it on a fresh install will always install windows s. Before anyone buys a pre built with windows 11 ask if its s mode. Otherwise that will be your only way. I mean you can try to pirate windows 10 or 11 but now a days its not as simple.

yes i can disable it thats not a problem just wanted to know if there is a downside to doing it

Windows 11 has so many issues that i don’t think there is a downside… Dont like it? Re enable it. I dont own 11 so i cant say but, if you can toggle it on and off or take it off why not? Hopefully someone who has it can talk about it.

thanks for reply if i delete it its permanent no going back ridiculous

1 Like

thanks for replies all done now no bad side

1 Like