WINDOWS 11 for Firestick

Windows 11 for Firestick( Windows 11 on Firestick / Android TV | TechDoctorUK

1 Like

Here is an example of “casting screen” You have full use of your mouse, apps, and other software.

Although, there is a bit of a lag in response when using the mouse on your computer. I tested using my laptop mouse, the mouse toggle app, and the nvidia TV Remote app. They all worked to some degree, but the overall best experience was using the laptop’s mouse, keyboard, and controls.

I doubt if I will download the app because I really have no need to, but I am curious about its functionality.

So which one do you watch :rofl:

Still trying to figure out how everything works lol

All I know is that is a cool app if it works as the Doc says it does :+1:

1 Like

Yeah i hear ya, gonna try it on my Walmart onn and see what or if it will work on that.

Something to do on a Gloomy day.

Yeah, it piqued my interest, too. I want to see if I can download Android apps from this straight to my Shield.

1 Like

I don’t do casting all that much. Have everything on my Shield I need and everything I want on my laptop. But that is a neat app to use for some folks.

1 Like

Humm, let me know if you get that figured out, be good to know! Thanks

I may download that app onto my Fire HD ablet and do some tinkerin around.

Besides, not too concerned about that tablet. It’s soon to be regulated to my SUV as a carry around. MY BRAND NEW and SEALED Samsung S8 Ultra is on its way with a new case, keyboard, and S pen, I got off of Ebay for $780 buckaroos!

My Christmas present to me! lol

2 Likes

NICE!! Us boys and our toys,lol

Works on the Walmart onn but needs wireless mouse or wireless keyboard

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.