Wifey and I Love to Watch Documentaries

Wifey and I Love Documentaries. Which Add On or APK is the best for Watching or Using? Thanks in Advance. Sorry if this is not the place for this Question.

1 Like

Magellan has long been my favorite, but apps like TUBI have some excellent documentaries as well.

2 Likes

turks list has whole section of documentaries

2 Likes

Most Movie apps have the option to choose Documentaries in their settings. Stremio for example when clicking on “Discover” in the left pop out panel, you can the scroll right to :Movies : Popular : Documentary. By clicking on each section other options open up.

1 Like

UK Turks is great option for docs dev loves them as well so he has a big focus on it inside his app and addon

1 Like

Not sure what city you live. But if you have an active subscription to most any public library, that also usually gives you access to an app called Kanopy. It can be downloaded through Amazon, not sure about Roku. It is completely free and is a valid app that does not require a VPN or anything special to access except the library card.

The catalog is pretty extensive, new movies, foreign films and a ton of documentaries on just about anything you could imagine.

1 Like

My IPTV has over 4500 documentary movies and over 1600 series that are documentary.

1 Like