Why do folks use KODI?

With Kodi and Troypoint you have a one stop shop for all your viewing pleasure. First install a VPN, I use ProtonVPN Troy Recommends IPVanish, then you install a Kodi distribution as recommended by Troy in his HowTo Videos, I currently use Xenon Plus.
You set up your Real Debrid and Trakt and then explore the menus abd basically watch what you want.
I also use APKs from time to time but as a rule, Kodi rules for me and there’s an add on for what you want. You need to read Troy’s newsletters and from there you keep up with what is good and what is on longer available , what to avoid and what is recommended!

2 Likes

IDK, I don’t use KODI, and have always used whattever app the service provided, but just recently I download the Tivimate app and will use it from now on. The features offered on Tivimate are far superior to any stand alone I have ever had. Also, when the iptv service you currently use shuts down (and it will) you don’t need to set up anymore players, because Tivimate will already be ready. Plus, you can add as many iptv services you want in one app. Yup, now I am a Tivimate fan!

Yes I agree. I never could get KODI to work 100%. I like to just get the apk custom tailor for me. and I am happy with that. I will say tha the only thing I like about KODI was I was able to get programs before they were air in the US but I can live without KODI… :grin:

1 Like

I think more so that new user’s, “cord cutters” use kodi. Its a lot to learn at first and Kodi keeps it simple.

2 Likes