Whole Home DVR with PC

I got my whole home DVR set up, I guess my question is, or have noticed it does not record unless you refresh the computer, I leave my computer on 24/7, after I refresh (computer) then I’m able to record and watch my recordings.,(after the computer sits idling I am Not able to record)
Does anybody have any suggestions how to keep my computer from sleeping or shut down and not communicating with my Tivimate.
Thank you

2 Likes

If your power setting is set to not sleep and you still are having problems you can choose one of these methods: Click here.

1 Like

Hey @Tee176 Click on the battery icon on your bottom task bar & More Power Options (or something similar to that) to set sleep mode times…hopefully, you’re rebooting your puter daily…it runs a whole lot better when it can dump it’s memory on a reboot…

As far as you not being able to record…I don’t know but would guess it loses its connection when it goes into sleep mode…when it reboots it reestablishes what you have set up with your whole home DVR. Just a guess tho… :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@Tee176 Hi

Well you have to solutions already but here another one icase your device is Windows 10
How to Prevent Windows 10 Going to :sleeping:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.