"Whodunnit" you might have missed

BLACK SNOW is a 6 ep. mini series from AMC stars Travis Fimmel (Vikings) filmed down under. Murder mystery that the wife and I just binged, we liked it. IMDB rating 7.2

Anybody see anything whodunnit you’d recommend? Tell us.

6 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! I love who done its. Haven’t heard of this one, but will be checking it out soon.

2 Likes

Have you seen The Killing with Mireille Enos and Joel Kinnaman? IMDB rating 8.3

5 Likes

Yes, really liked it. It’s where i learned to say Po-Po instead of Police.

1 Like

How about Safe? It’s a great mini series starring the main guy from Dexter, Michael C. Hall. Also there’s Mare of Easttown, which you’ve probably already seen too. What I’m trying to do here is name all the shows you’ve already watched. LOL

2 Likes

I put Safe on my waitlist, thanx. I’ve seen Mare, it’s good

A fun whodunit that concludes on each 90 minute episode The Brokenwood Mysteries

3 Likes

Thanks, will add TBM to my list as well.

If you like a few laughs along the way, Only Murders in the Buildingis really good in our opinion.

5 Likes

This is one of my favorite new who doit mystery series.

3 Likes

Thanks for starting this topic, Dave!

The last decade or so up until now has truly been the golden age of TV…so many good to great series.

Helps to have some suggestions since there’s so much.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone always looking for something new to watch. I can never think of anything series or movies when I’m looking for something to watch :scream:

2 Likes

Here’s a list of Murder Mysteries I shared with BigDave. Hope there are some you haven’t watched already and will enjoy. I have enjoyed all of them

Magpie Murders

Miss Fisher’s Modern Murder Mysteries

Only Murders in the Building

Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries

Will Trent

Death in Paradise

Beyond Paradise

The Cleaner

Shakespeare and Hathaway

Sister Boniface

Agatha Christie’s Marple

Why Didn’t they ask Evan

Frankie Drake Mysteries

Midsomer Murders

Endeavor

Father Brown

Inspector Morse

Grantchester

Agatha Raisin

Annika

Lewis

Taboo - wierd but good

Inspector George Gently

Poker Face

Partners in Crime (2015)

Agatha Chtistie’s Partners in Crime

McDonald and Dobbs

6 Likes

Thanks wow what a list that will keep me busy for a bit :laughing: Thanks
I’m into action/adventure crime drama and the occasional Syfy not as much

2 Likes

@Mslea great list. I would add Line of Duty. A police series from UK which has the distinction of Episode 6 of Season 6 had the largest audience of any episode of any series in BBC history.

3 Likes

Thanks, will add to my watchlist

2 Likes

Nobody’s mentioned Justified or Justified Primeval.

3 Likes

Just finishing the 6th season of Justified and then on to the newest season.Mare of Eastown is pretty decent.

2 Likes

The wife and I watched the first two episodes of Black Snow last night. So far we are hooked! Thanks for the recommendation @BigDave

3 Likes

What’s that show about. Always interested in new shows

Pretty much all the shows listed are murder mysteries.

I would encourage you and everyone else to download the IMDb app from IMDb.com. Loads of info on shows and movies. After queuing the search icon, click on the top blank entry field to bring up “advanced search” (only on the app) which is the best tool (by far) that I’ve found to select the best shows and movies for your taste. Then use an app like ReelGood or Just Watch to find where you can view your movie or show.

3 Likes