Who has the most free channels?

Quoted from IPTV topic rules;

Discuss IPTV technology such as applications, settings, and more. Do not mention IPTV services or you will be banned permanentl

Sorry, I Didn’t know that!

I figured as much. Maybe best to find the rules and read them. Unfortunately I had to flag your post so noone could see it. The “locked” (symbolized by a padlock on the group avitar) is the place to do that.
https://troypointinsider.com/c/iptv-services/23

Seems the rules are being ignored these days. Please
DO NOT NAME ANY IPTV SERVICES in open forum. It puts all of us at risk and especially Troy. Please edit your post and remove names. Thank you.

1 Like

Look into theTVapp.to has hallmark ( regular ) hallmark movie&mysteries plus a third hallmark channel along with anout 100+ regular channels and a few sports channels

1 Like

TheTVApp.to has history channel with 100+ other channels

I’m thinking a paid iptv service is the only place you are going to find regional sports channels for a reasonable price. But keep looking, it’s part of the hobby. Let us know if you score.

1 Like

TheTVapp sports channels.

1. ESPN
  2. ESPN2
  3. ESPNews
  4. ESPNU
  5. FOX Sports 1
  6. FOX Sports 2
  7. NBA TV
  8. NFL Network
  9. NFL Red Zone
  10. NHL Network
  11. WABC (New York) ABC E
  12. WCBS (New York) CBS E
  13. WNBC (New York) NBC East
  14. WNYW (New York) FOX E

12+ streams of in season sports.

I agree! I actually think I would rather listen to commercials. It has changed from the MORE annoying previous. I sleep with TV on and when it gets to that… wakes me up every time. So I sleep to Dateline.

well-yes-but-actually-no-meme
There are ways …

??? No idea what you’re talking about.

Hi Fate

How Sweet It Is! - Made with Clipchamp

**I am in UK Local TV doesn’t work here, do i need to change my VPN to something else. Thanks

News, shopping and reality TV on the whole. No idea who comes up with these channel lists - they just include every junk channel so they can say “Look, we have over 400 free, live channels”.

Locast was great but look what happened to them!

Samsung has “History and Warfare”, not “History Channel”. It was on a few others I remember, but it did get removed from apps I used to use, like Mobdro.
I get what ya mean, but i must be picking just the wrong ones. I have checked many, but they always seemed like they had spin offs or not actual live channels, but ReCaps…

Yup looks like it’s been removed. Listings change all the time. gl2u.
Have fun and STREAM ON!!!

How to block ads on Film Plus

You may also want to try Blokada. I don’t use Film+ so don’t really know. I use Stremio and never have ads.

1 Like

Thank-you for the quick reply, Blokada does not remove the ads from Film+, from what I saw at someone’s home recently. I will try Stremio

3 Likes

Stremio is solid just install Torrentio and add Real Debrid

3 Likes