Who has the most free channels?

These are all legal free streams and readily available on line.

9 Likes

I do!
db1d48dceebaba22f4f624331fcc9085

2 Likes

Pluto would be a great option but that annoying floating Screensaver they use for what seems like 5 min. every commercial break.

4 Likes

OMG I agree. Even on the m3u8 it’s annoying and I remove Pluto just because of that.

3 Likes

The better question is, who has the most free channels that I want to watch?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I bet ya Powerfader.

Great list ! Love this information. Do any of these sights show Hallmark’s Movies & Mysteries without a subscription? I know, Hallmark is heavily protected and copyrighted but I like to watch some of their programs from time to time.

Daddylive does. Post must be at least 2000 characters or this message will self-destruct in 60 seconds.

2 Likes

Plex has a bunch of Hallmark stuff. Open it and do a search.

3 Likes

Samsung, Pluto, Plex, and RedBox all have Hallmark Movies. Those are just the m38s I have installed. There’s probably more.

3 Likes

i wish i could get History Channel, for Oak Island and Skinwalker Ranch…

If I remember correctly you can find “History” in the free Samsung choices. You should spend some time clicking on and around each link to see what is available, you might be surprised.

Daddylive is my fave. It has all the networks including history channel

1 Like

1 Pix Media offers 1,000s of free channels

Wish one of these legal free streams had ATT Sport SW. Surely there is one out there but I haven’t been able to find it.

Apparently two ways, neither if which is free. Fubo or DIRECTV.

Many iptv providers carry this channel.

1 Like

Can you name just one! I’ve looked all over. I knew Fubo, Direct TV, and even if I didn’t want ATT cable, they do carry their Sports package if you subscribe to their TV plan which I don’t want to do. If you know of one please let me know. Thanks, MIke

Have you looked at the top providers recommended by Troypoint? I think there are 15 in his list.

1 Like

I can name IPTV suppliers but I thought you wanted free? There aren’t any “free” options that I’m aware of.