Which version of Stremio ARM or ARM64

I’m old school… do everything on the computer, very little on my phone! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s probably a good idea. I only have a Chromebook laptop and I haven’t even fired it up in months.

I think you have to download the stremio app on the device you’re going to use it on so to recognize the device and advise you which version to use.

1 Like

the vertical is the v 1.5.8

2 Likes

Yes, unless you’re downloading it on a Widows PC. Then it doesn’t give any insights as it probably knows you may be downloading for a different device.

1 Like

Well, if your downloading it to windows then the one that clearly states windows would be the option.

1 Like

I just went there…there is only one for windows…& its a Beta version

That’s 4.4, you can still get older versions.

1 Like

The beta version of Stremio 4.4 for Windows has worked fine for me for over a year. Yes, there’s only one version for Windows but some strange folk download the android version to their Windows PC so they can sideload it onto their firestick from there! :shushing_face:

What I like about the PC version of streamo is that it gives you a calendar a full calendar of month of all your shows when they’re going to be played.

Well, not really. I’m simply downloading the apks to my Windows PC and then installing (sideloading) them on the firestick using ADBlink. I prefer this to trying to use the firestick “keyboard” with the downloader app.

Ha ha…ok…not sure how that works…but more power to ya :+1:

I prefer the 1.5.7 version for Android TV over the 1.5.8 version & I use a firestick 4K max. The layout looks better & I think it works better than 1.5.8.

2 Likes

Old school. This is how we did it in the days before Downloader!

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.