When logging in cannot get picture

Oh ya. I’m a settings freak. They told me for 3 months that an update was coming. I think someone told me they had taken care of the issue in an update, but by then I couldn’t be bothered. But now with what Amazon is doing to Sticks!!!

1 Like

@DRGio

That hasent happened to me on many boxes. Thats ether an iptv service issues or possible tivimate bug, it very well could be a abdroid bug. Id report it to the dev team on tivimates discord.

2 Likes

@DRGio

Thanks for feedback

Hi, what I found is that you’re using same account in Tivimate in three different devices.

When changing the account settings, and clearing the cache “Tivimate” from one device, this will effect the settings in Tivimate in other devices.

What you can do is. Try to change some settings and clear the cache from “Tivimate” in one device only.

“Other devices using Tivimate must be turned off this to isolate the problem”.

Then try it for few days to see if the problem solved. If yes, you have to change the settings and clearing cache on all devices at the same time.

This way no need to clear the cache in Tivimate everyday, once in awhile is enough but then do it on all devices at the same time.

Those steps will isolate the problem and find the cause of it, and provides better solution to this issue.

After above changes if the problem still persists uninstall Tivimate from all three devices, then download the app from RAI and installed again on all three devices “app must be the same version on all devices”.

mine too, works great.

Thanks your awesome…

@DRGio

Ok hopefully it will solve the problem.
Pls post your comment after above changes. :+1:

When changing the settings, and clearing the cache “Tivimate” from one device, this will effect the settings in Tivimate in other devices.

Could you explain to me how this is possible if the app is not server based or cloud based? I’d like to learn how, as the only way I know to accomplish something close to this, is to make a backup in a location that all your devices have access to, and then restore from there to each device. Thank you, I look forward to learning something new.

3 Likes

That would be akin to the explanation you gave on how Stremio works…& yeah, that would be nice if it did work that way :+1:

2 Likes

Works foe Stremio as that app is server based and all config settings are kept there. :ok_hand:

Roger that…would be a nice touch if the Tivi designer could “make it so” to quote Cpt Picard…sure would make cloning/updating them across our devices a lot easier.

2 Likes

That would require a complete overhaul of the app.

Hey…Cpt. Picard said “make it so”! :saluting_face: :crazy_face:

News alert, The Cowboys with John Wayne is on Grit friday morning at 8am central time…One of my all time favs, hjave it set to record :+1: :eyes:

… - YouTube

Sorry Dracoo…I went off topic, my bad

1 Like

Ok, my coffee is complete. Since this is happening on 3 tivimate devices and the problems are the same and we know they are not bound to each other …lets try one box at a time, leave the others alone for now. The box easiest for you to play with lets try going into settings>device prefs>display mode. Most likely it will be around 2160 @60hz. click it and lets drop it to 1080p 60hz. Reboot and report back.

1 Like

@Matrix

You are taking about different things, settings of tivimate and the actual data sent off as packets. Settings are saved on the device including backups, server sided checks are a different process.

Changes made to tivimate are not server saved or cloud based. The actual data you clear gets re-downloaded when you use the program if you have internet, without internet dont worry about server checks. You arent wrong but you where mixing some info there.

In most cases thats why we uninstall and reinstall, or clear data on the app do when it reinstalls that data and redownloads it it wiped bad packets

Edit:
Paid iptv is server based, your loging into their network with tivimate. So as i mentioned above i think this might be a bug in tivimate or the paid iptv issues. I believe the mecool boxes have bugs and its very possible tivimate is conflicting with it.

1 Like

@DRGio

Sorry for spaming your topic, i have purged the topic. If you need further assistance come back here. Please see troypoints guide on tivimate.

If you have discord you can reach out to tivimate support. My believe is its ether your service or tivimate on km6. Try a different android box all together. Cheers.

1 Like

@TP-Dracoo

Hi Dracco. I think that the whole thing caused a misunderstanding because of the settings. I’m talking about account settings and not just settings.

I have clearly stated this in my explanation that has already been removed that Tivimate is not a Server Based Application, when you use Tivimate Primium your account details are stored for verification on their servers.

When you change something in your account settings in one device only it will be effected on other devices trough the verification process.

In any case we agree on one thing that we are not equal with our opinion.:crossed_fingers:

What you said worked this morning I was told to to clear cache every day because on certain stations the voice was ahead of the picture its seems like its all good for now Thanks certain people in here are real butt holes, plus i stop all the background programs running that helps also.

1 Like

@DRGio

Just disagreements and miss communicating. Im glad your issue seems to be resloved sir.