When logging in cannot get picture

I am using tivimate but when i login to it, it does not want to start the channel i have to restart the box a few times before i get it a picture than it works good i clean cache every night before i turn off the box any thing in setting, i am using nord vpn

@DRGio

Hi is not a VPN issue.
But when you logged in " by meaning you enter username and password or just m3u url" to Tivimate it worked fine, after that if doesn’t work you clear the cache and you try again but still not working.

Each time you try it well also save some to it’s not only cache but to data as well, and everytime you try it well use some of It’s data. This will be repeated constantly.

The best thing to do is clear data before you try again. But notis that you have to login in again.

If after that works from time to time you can clear the cache.

If you still having problem consider uninstall and reinstall the app.

One other thing, are you using paid service or just trying to use free IPTV channels?

It happens on all 3 boxes 2 MECOOL & a BUZZtv5 box i have to go through the same process each time.

@DRGio

Hi again are you using paid service with Tivimate on all three devices, or using free IPTV m3u on all three devices?.

Please provide more info and description about Tivimate, paid service to login or else.

tonight rather than clearing cache leave it alone and power off as usual and see how it responds when you return.

also if you clear data as mentioned above you will lose everything including playlist and epg and will need to basically start from scratch.

1 Like

@TXRon

Pls. If you have a better idea reply to the user whom having an issues.
I don’t need any explanation how to use my device or app. But thanks anyway.

I gave you no advice. This forum is for others to view and learn from each other. To post help in private would be futile.

1 Like

@TXRon

If you want to say something you can always pm. But I’m not the one who needs an advice.

I gotcha, I think I hit reply under your name rather than reply at bottom. My bad

@TXRon
No problem we are here to help in this platform

1 Like

There is a setting in TiViMate that allows the app to open to the last channel. So I think it’s a setting. Just got up and having coffee, I’ll fire up the stick in a bit and get you the route to the setting I think you need to change.
Now I’m not sure when you first start TiViMate are you able to hit the “Return” key to open the left side selection panel? If so, open it, click settings, click “General” and then try enabling “Turn on last channel on app start”. See if that helps. I have everything turned off except “Confirm exit by second press Back”. Now under "Appearance>Groups, all options are enabled. Now one last thing hear, click “TV guide” and enable/disable display settings as you like. Mean time I’ll sift through the settings in case I missed anything. There are a lot. Let us know. Oh one more quick one. Go into “Player” settings and down the bottom turn "Show black screen when switching channels " Sorry about so many things to try but without being on your device it’s a tad difficult to test the settings to find out why this happens.

guess ive just been lucky. When I click on tivimate it instantly opens to my guide…and we’re off :joy:

1 Like

Same here. But I know there are dozens of options and it’s difficult to know the correct area to fix this. I’m on it.
Latest version is 4.3.0 (Premium) So I hope they’re up to date.

1 Like

Pd IPTV service Pd Tivimate

I’m gona put money on its an android issue and not a tivimate issue. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

No I completely understand Thank you it is much appreciated.

May be. I threw my KM2 into the electronic purgatory that exists in my cupboard. Maybe time to take “Andy Droid” out and use it for a test unit. Could be fun. :laughing:

1 Like

lol…I have 2 km2’s both are awesome, no frills boxes…you are just mean :rofl:

Give 'em another try Miki :crazy_face:

It’s the useless remote. Can’t control TV and sound, as well as the KM2. But that’s another topic. I will see if I can get someone to bring an Onn to me here and give that Droid a ride. God that sounds rude:::::but fun.

did you activate cec in settings for remote?