What's your Firestick Reseller Setup?

Hi guys, hoping we can share some helpful info on this thread for resellers. I am wondering what kind of setup you use for loading firesticks besides your IPTV service? Unfortunately using RD or another premium service for customers would be too much of a hassle so has to work good without it unless you know a good workaround.

For me personally, I have been using the modded BeeTV and OnStream which both can have their own issues at times.

I would like to use Stremio but not sure of a way to install it quickly with the addons as I think you would have to make a separate account for each customer and install the addons every time.

Please feel free to share your thoughts and what you like to use that works the best and is quick and easy to install.

Once a customer purchased a firestick from me they had to supply me with their amazon account and password. I pointed out that they could change their password easily in their online account and then change it back once I was done. I then jailbroke and optimized the sticks. I installed TiVimate, downloader and using their e:mail, and a madeup password that I gave them, I installed Stremio with the necessary addons for Movies And Series, I also helped them to buy a lifetime Premium TiViMate, VPN, and IPTV service once at their place. I installed a cache cleaner, background apps and process list, and fast task killer. I already had a seperate page printed for directions on using the stuff I added. For a new 4K Max I charged them $150 USD which included the install and instruction on using it on their TV. I also gave them 4 follow up trips to their place for additional instructions and free advice over the phone. They had to pay for my taxi to and from their place including tip and supply snacks and drinks. Further appointments were charged at $15/hr. This was in Mexico and I am retired.

all good @Miki but snacks and drinks for you could be astronomical :rofl:

That’s why I charged so little for the sticks, they weren’t my main priority. My Mom didn’t raise no stupnagles. :face_with_spiral_eyes: :crazy_face:

Wow man that is some serious customer service lol. I guess the other option would be that you could just create a separate Stremio account for each customer. Might have been easier than getting their account info from them.

I do create a seperate account login for them. I use their email and create a password. Stremio is so easy to set up. From account to finish adding addons takes me less than 5 minutes. I never used RD for them but always insisted on a VPN. No VPN no setup. Stremio pulls tons of links without RD. I forgot I also install the VPN Safety Dot.

Miki, you are one slick operator. I always thought you were in Canada and here you are in Mexico. Did youget paid in pesos?

I am back in Canada as of Aug 28 2023. I lived in Mexico for 4 years. I did get paid in pesos. Oh and beer and tacos. :joy: :taco: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

plus 25 cases of corona :+1:

1 Like