• Beverly Hills Cop (1984)
  • Lethal Weapon (1987)
  • Die Hard (1988)
  • The Fugitive (1993)
  • The Bone Collector (1999)
  • Serpico (1973)
  • Seven (1995)
0 voters

To be honest there are so many great shows in this catagory it’s really hard to set a poll to vote but the objective here is to bring up shows that others may have not seen. Tell us about your fav “cop/action” movie!!!

Yeah Dirty Harry is a good classic :slight_smile: Another good one is Bulitt with Steve McQueen

1 Like

Yep, kinda tough to get better than Clint in the old westerns and Cop shows. Between Clint and John Wayne you could watch tv for ever :joy:. I watched 48 hous 1 and 2 last night. I had forgot most about them as I most likely seen it in the 80’s. Dam good flick :+1:

Not on the list as it is not really a police movie, but Taken with Liam Nelson is one of my favorites.

I thought Sicario 1 & 2 were awesome! Josh Brolin & Benicio Del Toro are simply bad to the bone in both of those movies.

1 Like

Yes Sicario is a pretty good movie. But Emily blunt was a joke!
She did a better job in edge of Tomorrow.

1 Like

Heat it’s an outstanding move full of action definitely a classic check it out if you haven’t seen it yet

I agree, but wasn’t that the whole point of her role in the movie? Like Benicio told her at the end. She’s no wolf lol

1 Like

It was a badass movie. Robert de Niro Al Pacino.

1 Like

for those who’ve never seen The Laughing Policeman 1973 with Walter Matthau…it’s a freakin gem
freaked me out as a kid and i watch it again every few yrs and still outstanding…check it out if you’ve never seen it…you’ll be impressed cause he’s so good
The Laughing Policeman (1973) - IMDb

I think training day was an excellent movie and I think Denzel Washington played the part perfectly of a bad cop. I don’t care much for bad cop movies but this was an excellent one for the characters.

Total coincidence - just re-watched Bullitt last week after 55 years. Car chase scene still holds up.

Under Siege (1992). Steven Seagal very underrated.