What's happened to The Crew (no stream available)

The Crew has just stopped working. Any ideas?

The Crew seems to be having some issues, it won’t access My Movies anymore. I also have Oath and Seren added and those are working great. It’s kind of a toss up on which to use.

2 Likes

@keith48

Welcome to the community.

Last I checked apart from random live tv was working just fine. I will have to reinstall the crew and I can test later on.

I uninstalled my kodi as I was trying things and testing stuff. Just hadn’t put crew on as I find orion/rd/seren setup better, but that’s my opinion. I will check later on. Some others mentioned issues but it could be situational as there isn’t a huge inquiry on it.

2 Likes

I found some streams working on the crew. I decided to fire up the doomzday BK build and it had an update so I let it update and then checked a few links within the crew…it was hit and miss but was working to some extent. I dont have any RD installed because im waiting on my ugoos to get here,just found out it is Dallas being loaded on horseback and headed this way after the horses get some water :rofl:

1 Like

My Movies in the Crew is tied into Trakt and IMDb accounts. I was on the crew this afternoon, and everything works. I do not have a Trakt or IMDb account, so I can’t really comment on that particular choice. Movies, TV Shows, Sports, and IPTV all worked.

1 Like

I’ve had similar issues with The Crew for the last few weeks - hardly any streams compared to Oath (with or without RD). I can understand why this would be the case without Real Debrid, but I thought they would all be pretty much the same, with Real Debrid (same scrapers?)

2 Likes

I was on the Crew this afternoon and this evening and there were literally over a hundred available streams in 4K, 1080, 720, and SD. All were Real Debrid. I don’t understand where the problem is for y’all (sorry I am from Texas).

3 Likes

It’s usually user error. Sometimes people’s RD account expire and they don’t realize it. Or something updated and it had unexpected consequences. I have not updated my Shield or my firestick. I just searched for a newer popular movie and got over 100 4K links.

1 Like

RD account is fine - works great on all my other addons/apps and I do get some RD links on Crew, just not as many(?!)

@sktn77a Maybe you need to give the scrappers more time in The Crew settings to get more sources. Did you check out @Jayhawks659 The Crew optimization video? Great video.

I’ll check both out.

1 Like

Went through the video. I already had everything as he set except the “Cached torrents only”, so I turned that on. I don’t see that helping to increase the number of streams but it may eliminate waiting for torrent files to download to RD.

1 Like

Just tested a few TV Shows on The Crew and tons of great High quality 4K, 1080p working RD streams

1 Like

Me too…think the video quality setting is limited to like 480 dpi? Thus limiting the links returned? Just throwing it out there :relaxed:. Something in the settings must be limiting the sources returned.

1 Like

Not sure I use the Grindhouse Groups Builds and never mess with any of the settings in the Addons unless i need to go back in and Reauthorize TraktTV after a Build update

1 Like

My highest video setting is 1080p. That may limit the links some but I don’t think it would be the main issue?

same here i completely uninstalled crew and reinstalled all went okay upto selecting a link/movie very longtime finding the choice then no providers appearing then i get 2 or3 link choices but none open and message "no stream available every time. does it have anything to do with tvaddonsco being down compltely
cheers

same here nothing no providers, no streams avalable
cheers

I am fairly new here but the prevailing consensus from what I see is that most don’t like to use KODI Builds. If you are not I’m not telling you to do now just saying that I’m seeing lots of posts about issues with the CREW. I have had Zero issues with the CREW. Now an Addon is an Addon and whether you use it in a Build or not should not make a difference as the Addons are maintained buy the Addon developer NOT the Build developer. But when you use a Build the Addons are typically in a different repository and if there is an issue with the Repository that could explain the issue.

I have been using the Grindhouse group Builds for several years and am not having any issues with the CREW

1 Like

@keith48

And everyone els.

The crew isn’t having issues. Everything is loading fine with real debrid. Free users you should look into real debrid.

If you want free switch to stremio and don’t use without a vpn.

1 Like