What’s goin on with The CREW!?

So brand new Firestick, straight out of the box.
1.Downloader
2.Kodi
3.The Crew
All movies work but when you go into tv shows only have one link and it is not playing. I can search some that do work but top 10 shows in new releases didn’t work.
I use DaddyLive for live tv and the channels all work fine just wondering why or what’s going on with tv shows in the Crew

1 Like

Do you use Real Debrid?

The Crew is no good for live Tv anymore, use DaddyLive.

Sorry that’s what I meant. I use daddy live for TV but the crew won’t even load tv shows.

Now I have a new issue all together. I open another Firestick and now after typing 250931 into downloader my Firestick won’t even download Kodi from the TROYPOINT tool box. Having tons of issues today

Do you use Real Debrid?

I do not only because I thought the whole point was for this to be free lol

1 Like

Maybe initially, unfortunately it isnt like that anymore and we talk about that often in here. The point of cord-cutting is not having to pay $150 a month for cable. Barely over $30 a year for RD you can find in change under the couch cushions.

1 Like

Yeah that makes sense. Can u help me understand why I just downloaded Kodi and upon opening the app top right corner said all failed to update?

Did you do a restart of Kodi after install? That has to happen to function properly. Restart the Stick too just for fun.

Yes, now I’m in Kodi have the crew downloaded and as soon as I install from zip it said
“Crew downloaded”
Update failed
Update failed
Update failed
Update failed
Literally just like that back to back like nothing in the crew updated so not add ons won’t even download.
I’ve actually done the process a few times successfully so I’m just confused

I had that same trouble when I was installing Kodi with the crew and the unique skin on my shield. I fix it but now I can’t tell you how I did I backed up into Kody I did some working on it and when I backed out of it it all came together but I’ll be damned if I can’t tell you how I did it.

1 Like

Bin the Crew off and install Scrubsv2, Promise and Homelander… Magic Dragon, Asgard…