What Is WPA3, and How Do I Get It On My Wi-Fi Router?

What Is WPA3, and How Do I Get It On My Wi-Fi Router?

1 Like

Hey TXRon, do you think this WPA3 could be the culprit behind some of the folks on here who have posted about their internet dropping off?

“Worst case scenario, you notice a bunch of Wi-Fi devices drop off your network and no longer connect properly.”

Btw, I like your new avatar. It is more vibrant than the ones I made. Looks good!

3 Likes

It is very possible. I have no issues with my setup but I know of others who have reverted to lesser secure settings and resolved issues.

Yep, the avatar you made looks good on my pc but when I put it on web in such a small size it lost clarity. But keep up the good work, you have gotten real good at graphics :+1: :eyes:

1 Like

I’ve got it on my router & am gonna give it a shot…from what I’ve read, you probably have the wpa3 enterprise hooked up…I’m thinking I’ll try the Personal, as I don’t have a NASA set up like you…thoughts?

i’m using personal :upside_down_face:

Copy…I just switched to Personal +… WPA3-Personal+WPA2-PSK[AES]

1 Like

just got something similar, and couldn’t get beyond wireless internet connected, got message security WPA 2SK, I was searching out what this was, then I hit center round button and home screen popped in.