What is the best non-debrid Kodi build?

Trying to find best non-debrid build. Internet reception is not the best so Real Debris doesn’t work for me. Thank you!

Try Homelander add on.

1 Like

You are not going to find one. Real debrid does work you probably need to do more reading and research. This is a very non descriptive post as RD works very well. You wont find a build that works better, also builds are not good for a firestick.

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

1 Like

Uh like I said - internet sucks here and real debrid DOES NOT WORK. I need a build on my tablet that does not require real debrid. NO REAL DEBRID PLEASE

I’m very confused by this thread. If your internet is slow and not very good, the last thing I would think you would want is a bunch of low quality, free sources? Real Debrid and other high end, premium sources should maximize what internet speed you do have. Nobody is making you use RD or anything, these are just the thoughts going through my head when I read your posts above.

Read what i said. Real debrid does work. There is currently no issues with real debrid. You will ether have to use stremio without debrid or get a debrid service. You obviously didnt read what i explained.

Promise, Homelander, Nightwing, Magic dragon, FidoK19, Ghost, Asgard, these don’t need debrid .

3 Likes

No you didn’t read me - I have no desire to use real debrid. Tried it before. Wifi type internet sucks here unless I get a signal booster. I am low income on disability. Do not want subscription services. I know the older Kodi builds for 17.8 and such have the option for non debrid. That is what I want. I really like Diggs but it doesn’t give much unless you have debrid. I tried No Limits build but it is slow and doesn’t work right. I am going to get a cell booster but I am also looking at my options for Kodi builds until then.

@Kryten named the most popular add-ons for non-debrid Kodi. My worry is that they aren’t terribly reliable with great internet without RD, let alone a sub-par internet quality. Not going to hurt to try though.

Once again you did not read me, im not playing this back and fourth with you. I gave you a link of an app that you can use without RD. If your internet is not 30-40 down speed above with a vpn active then DO NOT use this app or anything with free links you will have issues. If you cant afford the services of RD then your luck is going to be very small. Kodi builds have changed alot from 17.8… tons of lawsuits so without RD kodi is almost useless… SOME addons works without RD but are limited. You need to do some research and go threw the list i gave you. If you insist on on using something without RD stremio is your best option but DO NOT USE without a vpn.

Brad8007, what speeds are you getting?

1 Like

Use the Funwizard, you can look at Troy’s paper on the Funsters build to find the location, it the Funwizard build list is three builds under “Funs Non Debrid Builds” but in may addons like the Crew addon you can go to providers section of the addon and deselect the Debrid providers and select the providers you want, in the Crew there is a separate list of providers and Debrid providers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Scrubs 2 add on,https://www.firesticktricks.com/scrubs-kodi-addon.html
and NEW episodes show up and work< just downloaded an added today!!!

I said this last week…the new episodes are in SD format but still watchable.

1 Like