What is the best build to use

@Wardylfc20

You need real debrid.

If you want free stuff use stremio

I am in Uk and the crew never has many streams for movies so i donā€™t use it, i always use Oath or Asgard and magic dragon.

3 Likes

I will just add them after when I get home. Thank

How do I download it on the fire stick?

1 Like

OATH is https://host505.github.io , but i believe itā€™s been shut down.

Magic dragon

and Asgard is in this too.
http://www.narcacist.com/repo

3 Likes

Thanks for your help Iā€™ve just walked through the front door Iā€™m just going to have something to eat I will then mess about with it see what I can do

@Wardylfc20

Stop with the pictures, the guides here show you how to install stremio, make sure you are hsing a vpn.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t realise I couldnā€™t post pictures I wonā€™t do it again sorry I canā€™t find the guide I do have a VPN I always use it

1 Like

I installed Nightwing to give it a test run. With my Debrid account pointed at cached torrents and leaving the nightwing scrapers as it is, I have looked at several movies, and watched 2, and there are lots of sources. So if one doesnā€™t work, try something else. For me it was easy as nightwing was already in the same repo I installed Mad Titan from so it was quick.

1 Like

My all time favorite Kodi build is Diggz Xenon Netflix Clone build. Itā€™s by far the best build Iā€™ve used thus far. The layout, the simplicity, and not to mention everything works for me. I do have a real debrid account, and I have my Trakt account. I do not use a VPN, and I have no problems whatsoever.
I have incorporated my TV subscription into my Kodi build. I also incorporated into the build, Cinema HD, Bee TV, Netflix, Hulu, Tubi TV. And I am using my 2015 Nvidia Shield 500gb.

1 Like

You can, but you have to leabe movie titles and copyright stuff out of the pictures, especially on kodi syncler and apps like that.

All is well.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using Builds as well for many years on an android box. Sounds like you have a nice setup. I also have a paid IPTV Service that I run on TiviMate that many here use and find itā€™s an awesome platform.

So you are running your IPTV service within KODI? From what I see on the IPTV channels within KODI you might want to try it on TiviMate you will get a lot more functionality. EPG, Recording, list customization, etcā€¦

Also curious as to why you still have a sub to Netflix and Hulu with KODI and IPTV?

1 Like

@CigarDave

No iptv providers to be mentioned.

2 Likes

I apologize about that

1 Like

I still use them because we had them from the beginning, and we never wanted to get rid of it. I use start up show with the subscription, I will try Tivimate tonight to see how I like it. That Diggz build is amazing especially when you incorporate your APKā€™s and your live TV subscription in it.

Cool Been using KODI for years and love it for my TV Shows/Movies. Newer to the IPTV side of things but really love what my paid service gives me in terms of Live Sports. After using TiviMate for my IPTV I just donā€™t see how integrating it within KODI would be anywhere as good but maybe Iā€™ll test out that Diggz Build you have been using. I have been using Builds by The Grindhouse Group for years and they are very well maintained.

also should have warned you about not naming any Paid IPTV Services but managed to read your posts before they were deleted so understand

1 Like

Ive been using the Diggz Xenon build for some time. Great layout and addonā€™s. However I find it extremely slow most of the time. Iā€™m thinking of trying a new one or just going with individual addonā€™s.

1 Like

Is that this one? I have just put this one on today just trying to figure out how to use it properly. If you find any decent add-ons that are working properly let me know I have the oath, Crew is not working for me Stremio is not working for me

Admin if the pictures are not allowed then just delete them

1 Like

@Wardylfc20

Pictures just cant show copyrighted material on apps like kodi syncler and such.

Its in our rules. So ediot pics if needed to not show them.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update I will have to go and have a look at the rules and read them properly