What is get OAuth token in Kodi xenon?

What is get OAuth token in Kodi xenon?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. It’s it time to reset and reinstall Kodi and all the add ons? I hope not. I tried going to settings to log in to get the token but could not locate it.

What add-on are you using when you get that? If it’s twitch then there are a lot of articles on the net on how to do it. It’s not an add-on or a build I use so I can’t test any of them.

I am having the same problem. How do I turn on OAuth token in Kodi?

[quote=“bunny, post:4, topic:60160”]
having
[/quote] I haven’t figured it out yet. I think you have to reset

Are you having this with twitch?

I am having the same trouble i can’t access anythig on it without token, any advice please?

Same problem here…oauth token required pop up on main k@dee screen without using any add on wtf?

Same issue… I am fairly new at this so I hope the lingo is correct. I built this Firestick a couple of months back with Digs Zenon Matrix build and it worked until last night, it will not open any movies
without the error “OAuth token is required for Access” , “go to settings> login- Get OAuth token to Generate one”. Any direction on how to fix would be appreciated. I may just wipe an start over with another Build as it may be easier than finding a fix for this one.

2 Likes

Hi, I just went into my recently updated add-ons and disabled the two Twitch apps and now everything is back to normal…no more pop up telling me to get the OAuth token. Hope this helps as it seems to have taken care of my problem…Good luck!!

4 Likes

Yes, this worked thank you for the tip!

2 Likes

Awesome! Glad it worked for you too! Seems your the only one that has done it, so thanks.

1 Like

Thank you Mimi, i only had one twitch add on but when i disabled it, everything worked again. I would not have found this on my own as i am an old man not very computer literate. Thank you again.

1 Like

Hi Dens,
So glad it helped you. It’s nice to know that I helped someone. Thanks for letting me know and have a great day!! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.