What is FSAPI Source?

Hi Guys,
I have been using my fire stick for sometime now but for the last couple of months, most of what I try to watch will come up as “No stream found”, it goes through the providing sources but always ends with a source called “FSAPI” and then says no stream found. I have upgraded my Jodi, added new add one, etc but still having much difficulty finding a stream. Can someone please enlighten me in what is going on?

Thanks!

Hello, welcome to the TROYPOINT Insider. Please read the rules and regulations prior to posting another topic. Thank you.

Please use our search function regarding this further.

Also this topic/issue/problem/ or common thing as been discussed a lot and there is many topics on this, please use our search regarding this further. Making the same topics on info that’s already posted is against our rules. Old topics are available to post as they are not locked, our search would bring this up. Thank you for understanding.

often related to epg from source file(m3u8). However its basically embedded in your providers stream. Sounds as if it provider related.

Does anyone know if it could be blocking my streams? Or does anyone know how to fix my issue?