What is everyone using for app killer

Ok, but I’m still not sure where to go to install any of them. It’s ok I’ll try the Fast Task Killer again on Troypoint.

I believe SD maid is there also and as Miki said go to http://defsquid.com/ to get it done let us know if you need any help :grin::v:

I gave you the link for defsquid. FTK and the aptoide library are in the RAI.
troypoint.com/tpapp

1 Like

Ok, thanks, I’m just seeing this address.

I’ve been using the one on my phone. I was trying to get it back on my firestick. It’s ok I’ll figure it out. I uninstalled it on my firestick when I saw Kodi had added one on 18.3, but it didn’t work and now they’ve removed it.

2 Likes

Use the downloader app on your stick.

2 Likes

My apologies Darleeno1 I just reread my replies and they weren’t to helpfull. On your firestick you need an app called downloader in order to install most any APK. There are other APK installers and methods but Downloader is quite simple. You can get it in the appstores. Once you have it installed you can open it and then enter
https://troypoint.com/tpapp
in the URL line. This will begin the download and install of Troy’s app with the Rapid App Installer in it. Once the install is complete you can close that and click delete 2 times in a row to remove the now uneccessary Android Package Kit ( APK). Then you will find “Troypoint” in your installed apps on your firestick. Click to open it, then click on Rapid App Installer and scroll down through the list of apps click the download of any app you want, wait for it to finish, then again on the right, click the install circle and wait for it to finish. Now you may encounter a warning that you cannot install it as the “Troypoint app” does not have permission to install this app. If you don’t know what to do next you will have to go into My Fire TV>Developer options>turn ADB debugging on>install unknown apps>Click on Troy’s Black T on an orange background to enable the install permission. Close your way out of here and start the install again and it will install. This is a template for pretty much every APK install with minor tweaks in the steps to allow for coding variations from the developers of the different apps. I hope this was more instructive. Anything more you need please ask. Have a wonderful evening.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.