What is APK for SquidTV?

I am trying to set up SquidTV on a firestick. What is the APK? If that is not the correct way to access SquidTV what is?
Thanks!

Try this SQUID TV | Watch Live Channels, Movie, Sports, News "2022"

1 Like

Thanks for that, but if you look at the section for the Firetv stick it says to put in the “url” in downloader, this opens the website in downloader but doesn’t install and app, or am I missing something?

Give me the link you used and I’ll take a look for ya. If it takes you to the app site then scroll down and look for the exact download you need and click on it. Fyi. I just took a look at the site and scrolled down and found a green “download” link.

Thanks for the reply…I can get to the Squid TV website with no problem, but I am trying to get a Squid TV app on my Firestick. The website posted in an earlier reply has a section which supposedly tells you how to set up Squid TV on the Firestick, but actually it doesn’t load it as an app, it links directly to the Squid TV site. I have a sister-in-law who wants to watch asian programming but is not very good with tech so I want to make it as simple as possible.

1 Like

Well the site has a download link. It’s green and says download. I’ll give it a look as soon as I’m done with helping another insider.

Ok so SquidTV isn’t an app. It’s a live tv streaming site.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.