What is a good APK out there for movies and tv shows

I have been using a Kodi Build for so long I lost track on APK’S what is a good one out there cause they come and go so fast? …

2 Likes

My fav and has been around for some time is stremio, some even consider it a kodi competitor when looking at movies and series. Not for live streams tho…

Stremio - Freedom to Stream

edit…the web page states live tv, ive just had little luck with it…hmm might need to ask Miki :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

10+ Best APKs For Free Movies, Shows, & More (February 2023) (troypoint.com)

turks for movies and tv an lots more stand alone app

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

1 Like

Good free and legal ones; (these are app you can get from the Play Store for a variety of programming including live, movie, tv shows. Most will have some sort of advertisements.
Prime
freevee
Xumo
CW
plex
pluto
sling
local now

2 Likes

I use to have most of those added into Tivimate. I wonder how good the m3u’s are for them now. Been using paid iptv for a while now. I wonder how much space is saved loading them into Tivi compared to the stand alone App? Another experiment. lol.

PF left out my favorite free movie app TUBI, which has over 40,000 movies and tv series

3 Likes

Forgot that one. I use it, too.

1 Like

Although you have to pay for a premium subscription without a doubt for me it has to be Syncler. Worth every penny and the content is always up to date and covers TV episodes and movies.

4 Likes

My fave too. Great streaming app.

1 Like

BEE TV.is the best ive found since Cinema. Never had a problem…except for the annoying ads.

I haven’t ever tried Syncler, so that might be an option.

The best Kodi alternative that I have tried is Stremio with Real Debrid integrated. AFA as I know, it’s never gone through the ‘closed down-back again’ cycle that all the other APKs have gone through.

Miki was very helpful in helping me figure out how to install Stremio…just go through the create account route. Trust me, it’s a lot less frustrating.

2 Likes

Thanks I will try Syncler I used to have can’t remember why I stop but I will try it again …
Thanks everyone for your information this what I love about this community

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.