What happened to SD 480?

It seems all and Real debrids aren’t give options for SD, 480 streams. Notice this the last few days . Less n less that is going to hurt people that can’t afford fast Internet. I used to use a hot spot. Especially if you use it a VPN which you have to I guess it’s goodbye to SD :sob:

Scrapers are always going to find the highest quality streams and show you those first. If you are using Kodi then you need to learn how to adjust your settings. You can either go through your main Kodi settings and adjust your display resolution or you can go into each add-on’s settings and change the scraper settings. Most add-ons will allow you to set a maximum resolution to show results for. Meaning you won’t see any 4K or 1080 streams if that’s the way you want it. Some add-ons also let you filter results by file size, which seems like a more effective method if what you’re primarily worried about is saving data and being able to play without buffering.

2 Likes

SD 480? Ummm… it’s 2024 I assume you use RD?

1 Like

It can be 1080p and super small file size. I notice it a lot. Even 720p is super small file size. I can tell it is definitely not 1080p. Just need to look at file sizes if internet speed is issue.

1 Like

Already done. Just saying

Thanks for tip anyway

Well if you’re trying to find newer content at lower resolutions then someone would have had to purposely convert it. I don’t really think there’s a big demand for that. Stands to reason that you wouldn’t find many for newer movies.

1 Like

My IPTV provider supplies a whole set of groups for both low bandwidth and SD stuff.

The OP mentioned Real Debrid. So I don’t think we’re talking about IPTV. But if you have on demand content in SD with your subscription then that is an alternative to look into.

Sorry @Jayhawks659 I should have been more explicit. I should have mentioned that IPTV with SD categories might be an option for them, also, in Stremio when configuring the addon Torrentio, you have the option of selecting lower quality sources only. Thanks for the nudge and have a great spring day.

You can do the same thing in KODI. Go into the Addon settings and it’s there

1 Like