What happened to Apsattv?

Does anyone know if the website will be back soon or if it’s moved to a different host?

That looks like something for an iptv provider which we arent aloud to mention

It’s not an iptv provider at all. It was a public website. Had a few legal type m3us on it. Lots of satellite information.

Not iptv. I promise.

Okay, thank you. Appreciate that.

1 Like

I was trying to reply to you, and the post was unlisted, lol… there’s many mentions of apsattv on this site already. It was good source for many things.

Hunting for confirmation but looks like apsattv may have got caught up in a DMCA takedown order. I think part of the git hub one. I find anything more I’ll let you know. But for now it looks like all the apsatt m3u list links were taken down. They don’t work.

It was the hosting site for apsattv that was suspended, but just hadn’t heard if apsattv was going to regroup somewhere else or hang it up.

I haven’t a clue either. All the m3u links just go to blank pages so no good. Even the github links don’t work for apsatt. Oh well. Live goes on.

I have a few of the apsattv m3u and I just checked and the channels played fine. My epgs I use are from all over. The channels pretty much all displayed an epg, but I have about 20 epgs assigned.

Btw, I even updated and had no issue. His webpage is suspended. :point_down:

[Contact Support (apsattv.com)](https://apsattv.com/cgi-sys/ suspendedpage.cgi)

Watching CineVault Westerns right now on one of his m3u

All the m3u’s I have go to blank pages and won’t connect. Not even with dif vpn servers. But I don’t use free anymore so I deleted them all. It was time to take out some garbage anyway.

I hear ya. When i read your post I went to my settings to delete the couple I still have on my Tivimate. I decided to first check. I found the entire playlist had no epg. I then clicked a few channels and they played. I decided to try an update and now all the channels pretty much have an epg and haven’t found one to not play so far.

Tbh, I haven’t used these playlists in well over several months and actually had them disabled. I don’t know if Tivimate updates playlists and epgs that are disabled? Well, I enabled the playlists and updated and they seem to work fine…so far.

Yup, I figure it will cease to work eventually. Then I will delete his stuff. Don’t really use it anyway.

I tried adding a bunch of apsattv m3u’s and not one would show a list or epg. Completely empty. Bumblebee tv and tubi and even Samsung. Not one loads a playlist. I’m done with it. But got a bunch of cleanup done. lol

I deleted all apsat some time back when I went all in on iptv and wanted a quality reliable stream, I did however keep up with what was new over there. So to me not a big lose but just a sign of the times in this hobby. I would imagine he will set up shop again if not already but might be a little more hidden.

1 Like

Get iptv where the DMCA and ACE can’t go.

1 Like

:skull:
lcl

Here’s what happened to the apsattv site. From the owner, posted on a sister forum.

1 Like