What are my gaming options

I don’t do much gaming anymore since I don’t have a lot of free time. But every once in a while I do get the urge. I’m wondering what the cheapest options are. I’m so far removed from gaming that I don’t really know how Steam and all that works. I have an Nvidia Shield Pro. I also have an old PS3 sitting around. I think I can use one of those controllers on the Shield. I used to love Assassin’s Creed, racing games, and sports. I’m open to suggestions. Don’t want to spend any money on older games. If I spend any money on newer games it has to be reasonable and not a subscription service.

@Jayhawks659

I’m pretty much in the same boat, I have rebuilt my gaming rig so many times now my video card is shot and I have to replace it, but I don’t have alot of time ether so I put that on hold. I’m probably going to buy a laptop at some point.

Options for gaming aside from having a computer or ps5 are somewhat limited. A pc can emulate everything expect a ps5. You can pirate most games and play them, but any updates you wont get and have to wait till some uploads a updated copy.

I think it really depends on what you want to play. The non disk version of the ps5 is cheaper but the games are not. I think getting a pc put together and emulating other consoles and having steam be a good choice. When I get my stuff updated and fixed up I can help you with this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.