Website for zinitevi

Does zinitevi have a new github repo? I am trying to download zinitevi on my iphone.

You’re correct, the github page has disappeared

1 Like

Is this the same thing?
ZiniTevi Download for iOS, Android, PC, TV

1 Like

I am trying to download zinitevi with altstore on my iphone. How can I do that if the github page is gone? Why is it gone? How can we bring it back. it was faster.

You already started another thread asking this. There are 2 choices to download it from on that other thread. . We have no influence on github pages and why ppl close them down, sorry.

1 Like

Please keep same posts and content related in the same topic.

We have no problem helping you or trying to solve an issue but we have to keep things related. New topics on the same subject just creates spam.

What is going on with github pages going away? I tried to install apps on iphone, fire sticks, android phones, and fire tablets.

@Sebastin24

We dont know, githubs are maintained by their crestors… also why are you making all these topics on the same stuff, what are you looking for so we can help you?

1 Like

I am just trying to find a way to download zinitevi on to my iphone Without having to go to GitHub. I don’t know the created of the repo. I am sorry if I am bugging you.

All your other topics had ways and show you, you where linked to the apps… you should respond in that topic you made about it. And you are not bugging me, but you should keep one topic and allow people to respond. There is links here, did they not work?

I guess that I was rushing. I was just thinking about watching tv and not about the right links or the rules. I just kept thinking that downloading the app was more important than reading the links.

But you can’t download the app without a link. The easiest one for you is the one TXRon gave you or the very first one I gave you.