Website Error On Troypoint?

Hi

I am experiencing issues whenever i connect through duck duck go. I recently answered Troys review on Nord Vpn and got this error message when confirming my subscription by Gmail.

Can anyone advise please. This seems to happen a lot with Forums I belong to.

Is this a forum issue; a Gmail issue or a duck duck go issue?

Many thanks.

@Dak7385

The website works fine and the insider. This looks like a browser issue.

Thks. By browser, you mean duck duck go?

All i did was reply to my Gmail. Forgive my non technical brain, but can you explain please. Is this a duck duck go issue thst i have set up as my default browser?

What was the link in gmail?

Please see attached. I have just turned duck duck go off and set Firefox as default. And now I get this when replying to email.
![Screenshot_20220218-042442_Gmail|243x500]

(upload://g3OtyJfZL6SObEr0tT9R6n3Jgjb.jpeg)

try installing the extension https everywhere

@Dak7385
Ohhh

You are responding to the auto generated email, thats what is happened. They dont get email responce, only user to user on the insider.

My apologies, I don’t understand that.

So, why did it send a confirmation request to my email?

And, just now I have received an email from Troypoint confirming my subscription was approved, despite receiving this error from duck duck go originally.

Just somewhat beyond my understanding.

Sorry, please explain how i do that.

If you are on firefox extensions are in the extension store. This might not fix the problem you have its just a common one I see from time to time.

1 Like

Ok. Many thanks. I Will look at extensions on both Firefox and duck duck go.

@Dak7385

Are you trying to comment on the website? All you do is join the discussions name and leave email it gets submitted and needs approval.

1 Like

@TP-Dracoo Yes, i received troypoints review through my chrome browser. I replied to his review and it asked for my name and email.

Then i received an email requesting confirmation of my subscription. Perhaps i misunderstood “subscription” because i am already subscribed, hence the review being sent to me.

Thank you for explaining it.

And thank you to all who have stepped in to clarify this issue for me.:grin::pray:

1 Like

@Dak7385

All is well, glad its sorted out. The website works differently.

Comments are enabled but require approval. It auto sends an email to you each time.

1 Like

Thks. So, in future, i just ignore the email asking for confirmation and await the automatic approval?

1 Like

@Dak7385

Yes. That’s all.

1 Like