Website comments

I just wanted to point something out. When you want to comment on the main website you enter a name and email of your choice type out what you want to say and hit enter.

Every single time you post a comment you get emailed about it like this:

Hi,

You just subscribed for new comments on the TROYPOINT Website.

This means you will receive an email when new comments are posted according to subscription options you’ve chosen.

To activate, click confirm below. If you believe this is an error, ignore this message and we’ll never bother you again.

Ignore this, dont click on anything as its broken, this just means your comment has been posted but need approval, after its been approved it will be visible and posted.

I just wanted to clear this up with everyone. Comments do work they just need approval first. So feel free to comment.

Each time you click on something in the email like confrim the path seems to be broken. Your comment will still be posted after approval you will see a yellow sign saying this.

If there is a bug here that has to be fixed then you can email or msg the troy team about it. My only point was the comment section does work.

3 Likes