Want to know if a site is safe? And at no cost to you

1 Like

Just used this to look at Troypoint.com data. Very extensive - it’s a pity I didn’t understand most of it in terms of whether it is a safe site or not. It woukd be helpful if there was something like a traffic light syste. - Green good, Red bad, orange take care.

1 Like

In the report that is generated it tells you if it contains malware and supports safe browsing. I’ve added it to my apps so that I can check say an APK library I don’t know.

Damn that’s pretty sweet!

1 Like

How did you add it to your apps? I checked the github link. Cant seem to find a download link.

Oh boy. Let me look and see if I can remember. Lol I can’t remeber where I found the link to add the app. Damn I clicked so many links. I find it I’l let ya know. For now you can add it to your home screen. Click the icon>

Then click the 3 dots on top right and add to home screen. Sorry.

1 Like

better one than that I ask the oracle @Miki :joy:

Ohhhhh yes. Got a link or do I have to purchase a device? :crazy_face:

@Miki your the link :innocent:

Cheers Miki👍

My Bitdefender flags this as a dangerous website and blocks it.

1 Like

Well your bit defender is mistaken. May see it as a false positive.

yup…mine did too…i’ll pass… :thinking:

It’s just an app developed to test sites through various test modules one of which scans for malware itself. Go back to the source and see for yourself. You can even inspect the code. I guarantee you I do a thorough deep dive before recommending anything. Give me the precise warning with the name or path to the malicious code. No good just saying some app says it’s no good. But to each their own. I scanned it myself with well known and trustworthy Malwarebytes just now and it’s clean.

3 Likes

@Miki no worries, there’s so many paranoid Nervous Nellie’s here using stuff that tells them a valid site is malicious. same types that believe aliens are in their streaming boxes and the Boogeyman is hiding under their bed :rofl:

@MarkxG I wake up 3 times a night to check under my bed, well ok and to go to the bathroom.

I reached an agreement with the BoogeyMan :japanese_ogre:years ago…now we check for Chuck Norris :ninja: :tornado: !!!