Walmart Onn Spinning Circle

Would anyone have any idea why when I go to settings and scroll down to ( Set up remote buttons setting options)and click it, a window opens but all I get is the wheel if death circle? My remote volume button stopped working for some unknown reason and was gonna reset it cause my TV’s not recognizing the volume control, but I can still open apps and change channels on tivimate but can’t lower or raise the volume! I don’t wanna factory reset because I have alot of great stuff on there and don’t wanna start from scratch.

Can you inpair and then repair the remote? Not sure the exact method for the Onn but should be instructions here somewhere. Give the search a go and look for inpair ONN remote.

Yup tried that a couple of times without results. Was working fine and then it wasn’t! My mute button doesn’t work either. Everything is working except the volume and mute. But I’m wondering why the settings button for sound and TV and all that, window won’t open, humm!

Try holding back button & home button for 3 to 5 seconds until the light at top center of remote flashes . It worked for me but it will revert back to the issue described. That is a big DRAWBACK of this ONN 4K Devise. Hopefully developer will update the software to fix the remote issues.

Thanks I’ll give it ah try :crossed_fingers:

I would try removing your tv control and just start from scratch…
It worked for me.