VPNSafetyDot Now Requires Paid Subscription

He already has a slide scale to set for transparency and frequency. He just doesn’t have it coded for having the connected vs disconnected abled to set the transparency or frequency as separate.

Hey EM, will your app work using the VPNSafetyDot Custom Branding Configurator

2 Likes

That’s what I meant … they will probably copy my idea of having “separate” adjustments for each dot for both the transparency and flash rate.

1 Like

No - The branding is their own service.

1 Like

That’s a good idea separating the two.

1 Like

The only addition I would like to see and it’s not a big thing is I do miss my green safety Hulk.:rofl::joy:

I used the SS icon, but I like your’s better. lol

1 Like

lol thats a funny feature. i think they copy it somehow out of the clipboard shortener. what comes next to vpnprivacydot ist changing transparency

Downloader 168731 takes you to the page for the replacement product. I made a purchase before having coffee that morning. and Paddle the payment processor removed money from my account then somehow it is locked and will not time out. Guess developer of THE DOT must have been bought out or got mean with no notice taking all of the folks who were his base alienating them then wanting payment. Probably per device too. I hear others are upset with Paddle for stealing money also. An acquaintance of my cousin is billing him for setting up a scam. I do appreciate the new product, funny human piece of mind. And yes, I am sending an unusual donation later tonight, should make the person who is doing the right thing very happy. I am very happy! Paddle and the old developer may end up paying real money for others time and inconvenience. Had he asked I would have done a $50 for him, maybe he is having finance problems. Will do better for the new app. Thank you to the developer!!!

1 Like

I nwould rather have the image change to red rather than a red :no_entry_sign: overlay on top of the image. Although, that might be impossible to do? lol

Released a new version on https://vpnprivacydot.com/ with a donate button and new features. Have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the app, but I think the connected icon should be a little larger. It’s a little too small to be easily seen. I do like the idea the developer is going have shortly where you can change the location of the icon.

1 Like

Great work and I did want to try this out to see how it worked. I installed it yesterday and it seemed just fine however this morning, it only flashed the red square and my VPN is on. I reinstalled it on my 4k and 4kmax. It seems to be working again on my max but not on the 4k. I wanted to report this as a minor bug, something that can be looked into. Thank you for creating this. The other safety dots work.

Cheers

Thanks John, thanks for the update. Like the small green circle, when vpn is disconcerted the red triangle is larger shows up well.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I will look into that.

1 Like

I like the larger red icon, too, but the rather small green icon is just a little too small for these 70-year-old eyes to see clearly and notice. lol

Not a biggie but making green icon a bit more noticeable would be great. Maybe when the location changer comes online that may help.

Why does this dot need to access local files(permissions)?

2 Likes

Good question. I allowed it, but I uninstalled it shortly after.

1 Like

@TXRon …which dot are you talking about…i didn’t notice that…what i did notice is the great difference in size between the two…

I denied that request and installed with no problems. :no_entry_sign: Didn’t need to know why cause it wasn’t going to happen. :smiley:

4 Likes