Vpnsafetydot no longer free

I’ve never had my house burn down, but…?

InSuRaNcE!

3 Likes

What was it? 10 yrs without using a VPN? It’s a freedom of choice and I respect your opinion, but prefer to fly under the radar and not tempt fate. I had a torrent site many years ago and gave it up, partly due to the ever increasing regulations. I will never play russian roulette with my internet or anything else.

3 Likes

That’s what I was asking. What widget do you use?

We are the best Dot ! just check it yourself when you connect.

1 Like

Its not the isp that is after you that you need to be worried about…not yet that is because they will come at you once they are pressured to do so. The outside orgs of the movie industry and countless more are monitoring connections to provider networks and sending notices to isp they are detecting illegal traffic, stop it or else type notices… the isp’s do for the most part resist this because they want your buisness…but when push comes to shove…guess who gets knocked down.

4 Likes

I trust myself, but need to set this system up for my whole family. I agree, checking each time is the best way, but my wife sits down and just starts streaming. She doesn’t clear cache, doesn’t check Surfshark app, she just goes straight to Tivimate or Syncler. If she sees a green dot, she assumes she is safe, that is what I taught her.

3 Likes

Totally understand, my wife not too tech savy so have to rely on me.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, we’re all married to the same woman.:rofl::joy:

1 Like

Exactly! We got to try our best :joy:

1 Like

Farewell VPN Safety Dot :wave:

VPNSafetyDot

2 Likes

Set up your VPN on your router.

1 Like

I have definitely considered it. I believe that I can, but haven’t really dug into it. I have the Asus Zen Wifi XT8, it is pretty high tech, assuming it may have that option.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1044190/&ved=2ahUKEwifl6rQ0uz6AhXfnGoFHYWdBPMQFnoECBoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2JgCIuCKb8W4n0mtukTJK3

4 Likes

Definitely dig in and let us know how you fair. Great router

2 Likes

Boom…thanks Miki! I guess this Safety Dot thing will speed up my research on this haha.

2 Likes

Remember all those “Trunk Monkey” commercials…jus sayin lol

2 Likes

Lmao just saying most of what y’all are terrified of isn’t real I actually read an article from tp the other week that proves it in reality ISP doesn’t really care about copyright they let violators do it over and over again numerous times before they consider termination of services. I’m done your welcome doomsday preppers by the way how much is a bunker cost jk

1 Like

I just use VPNs to get past ip blocks and take ads off websites mine is still free so far so if they charge money I’ll just stop using it

2 Likes

Oh please, don’t be offended. We embrace all points of view. But please don’t berate us for ours, or try to force your view with negative comments. You made your point and we understand. So I applaud your right to surf unsafely imho. For me I think you focus on just one reason VPNs are used. Personally I don’t care about warnings, but I do care that my stream is encryptted and hard for nefarious individuals to steal identities or other private data. So thank you very much for your point of view, it’s helpul in weighing all points of view and making an informed decision.

5 Likes

Im safer than anyone here I was just saying most of what y’all say about copyright or data protection is wildly exaggerated bc if it was as bad as y’all say I would have had numerous copyright strike notices from isp by now and all kinds of stuff but over 3 years and absolutely nothing has happened to me and I’ve put a lot of regular people onto IPTV to save money and they haven’t said anything bad has happened to them for IPTV or real debrid and they don’t even know what a VPN is lol. I actually connect people to discount services like IPTV for a fee not reseller that’s too limited I recommend different IPTV based on their price budget and I setup their streaming devices on whatever service they chose like a freelance technician bc IPTV doesn’t have them like the regular companies I fill that space