Vpn/buffering when on

Im having an issue that just started, with vpn on all channels buffer, with vpn turned off there is no buffering can someone help me with this issue

Are you using NordVPN?

Welcome to the club!! Check this thread out and please report back

Yes, i even contacted them

@AMD237 found this valuable bit of info

quote:
Just saw this posted on Discord:

“If you are using NordVPN and have issues of channels freezing after a few minutes of watching, please change protocol to TCP to fix it. Seems NordVPN has an issue atm and they working for a fix.”

1 Like

Yeah…people have been posting about the same problem since yesterday & AMD found the Discord info that Miki just posted. Not sure what having to switch to the TCP protocol is gonna do with everyone’s speed, as it is generally slower than say Wireguard…but…all problems seem to be associated with a Nord miscue of some sort… :thinking:

2 Likes

Good looking out…thanks

1 Like

I tried what Miki suggested and i don’t have the problem anymore

3 Likes

Thank goodness Nord and Surfshark didnt merge :grimacing: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I just can’t believe that a top tier VPN like Nord has taken 3 days to admit they have an issue, and even then no info through “official” channels. But ya, big shoutout tx to @AMD237 for this info.

3 Likes

There is a wealth of knowledge here. If you can’t find it in the search at the top, just ask and again…Welcome!!

Probably because it wasnt reported or not everyone is having the issue. It takes alot of reports before its made public

1 Like

There were and are complaints in countless forums. As popular as Nord is I suspect they were inundated with complaints. I just hope those using Nord get a solution fast.
Have fun and STREAM ON!

1 Like

Im aware. But again not everyone is having the issue. Its now been made mainstream looks like a connection and changing protocols works. No big deal aslong as you are above 40

Oh exactly. They’ll get it sorted. At least there’s a work around. Have a great day Dracoo.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.