VPN blocking Tivimate

My Tivimate was stopped by IPVANISH. I had to change VPN’S. Try it without IPVANISH.

2 Likes

If you tunnel split you don’t have VPN protection

2 Likes

Thank you Guys : I Had to take a Few to calm Down :joy:.!! Yes I tried a Million things + Even talked to My Tv Providers ( which I been with awhile ) They laughed They Said it’s not there End - Couple of them said Don’t need one and and a few Said I do - But they Don’t block VPNs.!! So I took advice from Miki and Uninstalled Ipvanish and $ Got another - Bam up and Running :100: Nice and Smooth.!! Honestly I’m confused and a Little Nervous ( been with Ipv long Time ) so it’s Hard to understand the Why’s .!! Not going to Worry about it Today - Wasted a good day messing with this.!! If anyone knows some Good Insider Snowden issues happening - love to hear about it.!! Have a Good Day at " The TV " Surfing :ocean: Streams.!! Thank you and STAY GOLDEN

Ya I have been with IPVanish for over 5 yrs. They didn’t help at all, and when I said to cancel my subscription all they said was “sorry to see you go”. Switched to ExpressVPN and had much better connections and speeds.

1 Like

This is First Ive heard that you can do That.!! ( Pluto + Etc…) on Tivimate.?? If you don’t mind - please leave me message on How to Do those Things - That would be Awesome and Really Helpful , Especially for backups and other occasions.!! Thanks Brahh

1 Like
8 Likes

AWESOME!! Thanks Brahh really appreciate it you taking your time to share that with me.!! I’m going to try it Tonight when I get home !! Thanks Again - you ever need anything or ?? Be glad to try and help.!! Have a good day STAY GOLDEN

3 Likes

Tivimate works great with Nord vpn!

1 Like

Had the same issue.
The fix is to disconnect IPV and open Tivimate.
Go to settings and EPG.
Make sure it is loaded.
If loading (spinning) wait and let load.
Make sure the msg at bottom states successfully updated
Your video should come back on.
When it does, exit Tivimate.
Connect IPV and launch Tivimate.
Should work

3 Likes

Since you have Nord. If you have USTVGO, or USTV 247 could you test out how Nord interacts with one of those apps. The dev are saying you have to Nord to be able to watch channels. I think they’re full of BS, but who knows. A lot of people are saying they can’t get any channels to load. I used the freebie Proton an d I did get all channels to load, but the ones that required a vpn did load for me but buffered a whole bunch. My speed is around 940 Mbps without a vpn. When I activate Proton I drop all the way down to about 35Mbps.

Anyway, if you have the USTVGO app I’d appreciate it if you would check it out.

Thanks,

I think expressvpn is secretly blocking my iptv service. I use tivimate with my iptv service along with Pluto.My iptv service will throttle are not load channels except from the Pluto playlist. When I turn off the vpn, my iptv service will come in. I can’t/won’t use my iptv service without a vpn. Of course Expressvpn denies this.

1 Like

I have ran into this issue. Usually, it only happens when im streaming from another app (cinema) than return to tivimate. At this point tivimate will not connect. I either have to restart vpn or switch server. Dont know why this happens.

1 Like

This is interesting. I’ve spent 3 days and about 26 hours going through Tivimate and learning how to use it and where to find the various options. Now while it has more options than a pimped out Caddy it simply does not connect to, and play, streams smoothly. One thing I had not considered is that it might not play well with an active vpn. I jumped in an bought the premium lifetime option for just over 33 cdn. Presently it’s been a waste of money for me. Yes I’m only testing free sources like Pluto, Plex, SamsungTVPlus, stirr, github playlists, and so on, but not one of them plays smoothly. Not one. Every single source/channel I’ve ever tried buffers like mad, to the point if being useless. As mentioned there are a very wide range of options, an amazing amount really, but all that fluff and no substance?? I even tried an external player like MX Player Pro to no avail. I imagine, of course, a paid IPTV service would work well with Tivimate, but if it can’t play live channels without buffering what good is it. Remember the pimped out caddy? Why put a 2 cylinder motor in it? I know many of you like this app, but I’m not a fluff n stuff kinda guy. The difference between using this app, compared to my usual way, is like day and night. I use Ola TV with KShaw and ludio, and doing a test and hooking up to the exact same channels, in the same city, with my vpn on I can play it without buffering using the Ola trifector, with Tivimate I simply can’t. I’m not about to get a paid IPTV service just to use an app full of eye candy.

@Miki

Using tivimate with a paid service probably will net you a different experience.

I have used like 7 trials with it and didn’t have any of those issues. I’m not saying you are wrong but if may be the free content.

You can try iptv smarters. It’s free. I have a formuler box and mytvonline2 is also a fantastic player.

1 Like

I know it may be, and certainly will be, different with a paid service, but then why pay for Tivimate? Identical sources/stations and one app plays them and the other doesn’t? Certainly not paying for a service just to get an app to work. Think I’ll give the free Perfect Player a go and see how it stacks up against Tivi

Mytvonline2 Aka IMPLAYER

@Miki

I understand. And that’s a good idea keep trying different players and use the best option for you.

You could have tested out tivimate without buying. But at least it’s a lifetime.

2 Likes

Should have done the free one week trial with Tivimate, and waited until your stick arrived. So that you could test everything at the same time for no cost.

Personally, I do not experience the issues you seem to be experiencing using Tivimate. I too, have several paid and free iptv services installed on my Tivimate and 90% of them work fine.

I just now tested out about a dozen or so channels all from the free iptv urls and 8 out of the 9 worked just fine. The nice thing about free is you lose nothing. If they start to fail, I just delete them and try another, and that is what I am about to do with #9! lol I may waste time trying to cajole a paid service, but a freebie gets the boot without much hesitation. lol

1 Like

Well I have done a thorough test on Tivimate my friend and for me it’s absolute garbage. This morning I tested two more IPTV apps and loaded U.S. Canada and Pluto onto the app of my choice and every single channel plays without buffering. The app I settled on is “Live Channels” and it’s companion app “TVirl”. TVirl is where you add your m3u playlists and “Live Channels” is the agregator that auto scans your device for live channels and provides you the option to add them to the app.
techdoctoruk.com>hamburger>tutorials>scroll down until you find the live channels link and click on it then watch the video. Worked first time for me. Even provides PIP. Now to find all the settings. Waaaay better imho.

I have had the Live Channels installed for many years. It’s a good app, but so far the only channels it will scrape from are Pluto and Xumo. I have never found any other app that is compatible for Live TV to scrape from.

2 Likes