Venom Forks? Empire as Venom replacement?

Now that Venom is unsupported, I switched over to Insomnia, but that seems to be orphaned as well, or at least, it is no longer in the Loonatics Repo and is not finding many links. What other Venom forks are out there? I have seen Loonatics Empire mentioned as a Venom fork, but it seems to be more of an all-in-one and I have read that it has installation problems. Are there any more Venom forks out there and, if so, are they being maintained? I also saw where someone on Reddit said that some of the Fen forks can interfere with one another, so I’m somewhat hesitant about trying multiple forks of the same addons at the same time…

@Mac6

You should get a realdebrid, it makes a huge difference. Tons of links.

I didn’t say anything about RD, which I currently use, and always used with Venom. As a matter of curiosity, what was there in my post that made you think I didn’t use RD, or that RD was relevant in deciding between 2 (or more) forks that presumably all use RD?

@Mac6

If you werent getting links i naturally assumed you didnt have real debrid.

Id use seren with real debrid or try the ezra addon.

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account
Delete your devices in real debrid and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

@Mac6

Hi. As @TP-Dracoo mentioned those steps are required to use Kodi Add-ons. And I know from your previous topic about “Adina or Ezra Add-ons” that you’re following the right steps.

Anyhow, to answer your question. Add-ons shutdown, and new Fork will be created. Troypoint team is aware of that. They’re constantly testing new forks, and removing old one.

Those can be shown in the monthly updated manual from Troypoint for the best Kodi Add-ons. Like the “Ezra Add-on” from your latest topic, which is included in this update, as you can see on top of the link was on “25 of Mey 22” updated.

So to be updated regularly just check the manual from Troypoint from time to time. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.