Ustvgo - Oops! That page can’t be found

Is there any sort of fix that would allow the many channels on ustvgo to be viewable rather than receiving the message “Oops! That page can’t be found.”?

Unfortunately the USTVGO app and playlist are poorly maintained IMHO. I no longer use it or rely on it.

How can they be viewable if they aren’t working? This is up to the dev team and as mentioned above i find its not maintained well.

2 Likes

workin’ for me?
USTVGO channels list - USTVGO.TV
https://ustvgo.tv/

1 Like

@Nortonics

Well I’m not using the app, but I’m using The Crew Kodi Add-on. IPTV section. Live Channels (USTVGO).

Just tested 5 channels they all works fine.
Try to change Server location maybe they will work.:+1:

Only “some” channels work on the Firestick. Seems better on my phone but didn’t check each and every channel. Did notice it’s not working well in the Mad Titan Kodi addon.

1 Like

@TXRon

Just tested almost all channels from the link they all works fine with good video quality.

The same channels from The Crew add-on IPTV with even better video quality. Good link thanks :+1:

3 Likes

Most channels work for now, but there are some that don’t like A&E and ESPN. But it doesn’t matter as I get all these channels through TiViMate.

2 Likes

My bad - I should clarify…

Using web based connectivity through the program guide: Program Guide

For instance, try the IFC (East) channel: https://ustvgo.tv/1192

@Nortonics

The channel exists in the EPG but not in the IPTV list.

1 Like

When I try to watch the premium channels like HBO , Showtime and Cinemax they don’t work . A pop up comes up telling me they only work with their advertiised VPN . Is thir anyway around it ?

1 Like

Some VPNs have special servers that can do this, but they change often and unless you know the exact server and location it can take forever to find the right one. Often this requires you to contact customer service as thes servers are not openly advertised for obvious reasons. A lot of effort for very little gain. I found most of these channels in Free playlists like Redbox, Samsung, Samsung +, Pluto, plex Roku Tubi, TCL, Vizio and on and on, and have them loaded in TiViMate. That way I still get the channels but I don’t get the annoying vpn warning.

1 Like

Only way I can watch most channels on USTVGO is using the NORD vpn.

1 Like

I use USTVGO on Kodi using The Crew addon without any issues. My neighbor uses it exclusively this way for their TV channel watching.

2 Likes

Hi Wesley. The Crew USTVGO just tested them still working. Try to connect to other servers, and give it try again

You can also visit USTVGO .
Using VPN is recommended.

If anything else pls post we will be glad to help :+1:

1 Like

As mentioned, some addons seem to provide access to ustvgo and some don’t. So I suspect this is a server/site access thing and not a whole lot most of us can do. Seems for now The Crew maybe your best answer. There are setup guides, that were provided by @Jayhawks659, for the crew that give the best setup steps I’ve seen. Do a site search for the vids and give it a try.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

I appreciate the shout-out, however I only do IPTV in Tivimate. The setup guides I’ve posted for the crew is mostly for configuring movies and shows to work with Real Debrid. I do plan on eventually making version 2.0 of the skeleton crew build though that would include live channels.

1 Like