Upgraded to 19.5 TheCrew Erroring Off While Playing

Have TheCrew, ThePromise loaded on base kodi 19.5 (all new installs)
The Crew seems not able to run more than 15min without aborting/ending. The behaviour does not seem to be consistent to a buffer problem, as it hesitates, then stops, returns back to the movie listing.
Has anyone seen this?
I did adjust some of the timeout options slightly - did not seen to make a difference.

Appreciate anyone’s feedback on this.

Thanks

Try to do a search on topics as well. We have posted alot of different things for this.

When encountering buffering please take a look here, lots of info.

Also if you use nord von you need to change protocols.

1 Like

Yes, not really acting like a buffering issue - but I can take a look for interest sake.

Yes, I use NordVPN, what protocol changes are needed? Sounds like a possible root issue.

Note upgraded from Lea 18.3 - TheCrew ran fine there - same setup/isp/vpn etc. So no, unless the updates introduced something new, this is not a buffering issue.

Change nord to open i believe it was. I have it posted here somewhere. It’s also an ongoing issue with nord. So its in our search queue.

Open/tcp should resolve that.

2 Likes

Will take a look at this change. Thanks for getting back to me, much appreciated!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.