Undable to install builds on kodi 19.4 fork

Unable to install builds using 18.9 ot 19.4 forks stopping with prompt after type in link stating can’t connect to w fi but everything is connected. Side loading everything in developer options are on only issue is when I try to add builds on forks?

If you’re getting a message saying can’t connect to wifi then it’s a wifi issue. Unplug your streaming device and router for a minute then plug everything back in. See if that fixes it. Good luck :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

2 Likes

I have restarted both it still went to very last of install and just stopped with message I will unplug router and attempt again uninstalled forks will re install with rapid installer again will update. Thanks!

2 Likes

If this doesn’t work then remove your wifi from your devices network " forget network" . Reboot your devi e and connect your network again . Good luck :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

2 Likes

Sounds good will try that. Thanks

2 Likes

That seemed to work able to install build onto 19.4 fork after forget network reboot re connect restarted again! Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.