Unable to log in to TiviMate Companion App

Im not sure of the need to delete a device…
(unless their not yor devices)

Once u get to 5, yor next device will ask which one u want to replace
(It always bumps 1 out)

& thats when yur gonna need a 2nd account (5)

hth…

Just get on another device with a different google email and create another tivimate account. I have 3 so far

I have one firestick working on tivimates but cannot sign in to fix the problem for the other firedtivk…I have left messsges on contact us but never a response …frustrating!

Hey @5506 So…you have Tivimate working :+1: on one Firestick device, but on a different Firestick device Tivimate :-1: does not work? Can you explain to us where or what the exact problem is you’re having? Have you paid for & “Unlocked Premium” on Tivimate?

Go to the stick that is working and go into Tivimate settings>about and see what email you used to sign up with. Then go to your Tivimate companion and login using that email and then click on the “Forgot Password” button and setup a new password. Then try and login with your new password.

I uninstalled the tivimates this morning thinking if I installed a fresh copy it might help…so now I realize that there is no rapid app installer to re imstall it…I need to figure out a wsy to install tivimates another way

Unlinked App in the Google Play Store

I’m sorry I don’t know what an unlinked app is

If you don’t have the Unlinked store app…In Downloader or any browser, just type in Tivimate APK…APKPure is a good place to download it.

Unlinked is an app store that has everything…if you should download it…let us know, I’ve got a couple of store codes with 250+ apps in each store.

You can download the app from the Play Store. The link here is for several good codes to enter in for specific stores.

Unlink is a depository for apps. Similar to the RAI.

I can’t thank you enough…I will let you know if I have success

1 Like

So here is an update…I checked the about and there was no email address listed in my friends’s Tivimate and when I enter one of two possible email address it tell me already purchased for another account. I’ve emailed Tivimate multiple time with no response.

I’m wondering since I’ve not used the Tivimate companion to activate any devices will I be able to cansel and reorder the companion without having to pay a second time.

Do you have the lifetime, Yearly, or Monthly Premium sub? Also, the email should be located in “About” all the way towards the bottom. Lastly, I am not even sure you can sign up for a premium without using an email address? If you don’t have premium, then you are limited as to features.

I have premium and after installing Tivimate I check the about and there was no email address in there.
My premium is fine… No issues . It’s my friend’s I cannot seem to get right and I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

PS…My premium looks just like yours above.
Yes I do have lifetime and so does he…

If your friend has premium. Then he had to sign up using an email address.

You could probably get the “You are Here” job at all the national/state parks. You’re pretty handy with that pointy finger thang :point_right: :+1:

@Powerfader is here :point_left: and :point_right: and :point_up_2: and :point_down:

1 Like

When I enter tivimates apk in downloader it rakes me to Google play and wants me to sign in which wont work because I’m on a device it doesn’t recognize…no luck with unlinked

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.