UK Turks APK warning

UM Turks used to be a great kodi build and addon developer. Some months ago I came across their apk and never really used it, but I woke up to the message in the attached pic.

I’m not sure how the Shield picked up on this, but it could be a background process mining crypto.

Triy, if you catch this I’d love to see if you’re program will identify the malware if there is any.

1 Like

No security vendors flagged this file as malicious

877f8502bd388a7803beabdaed7a10e63e577ff3c6e142c41a600186ee5ae128

UK-Turks-App-v1.0.6.apk That is what Virus Total will show you, and yes I get the warning also.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll reload it.

I’ve had similar warnings on my shield about oceanstreamz and redbox tv. I just ignored them.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

we love are uk turks app, but my nvidia shields keep kicking it off i have to reload it to watch every time,but my mecool pro L works fine no issues. it seems to be on google hate list. i have a few apps that google says are bad and there not. i disabled play protect option but still disappears after a day. seems google is just a big bully any ideas for work around? thank you.

I turned off Play Protect as well as the Scan for Malicious apps feature.

I think it’s useful to have warnings that you can chose to ignore. One day, it’ll pick up a “real nasty little spud” and save your bacon!