Ugoos UT8 Rockchip RK3568 TV Box Review

OK, this is the box i’ve been waiting for…its somewhere out there headed my way. I have been wondering why TV Box Stop had’nt done a review…that was till now. :sunglasses:

64bit Ugoos UT8 Rockchip RK3568 Android 11 TV Box | TV Box Stop

3 Likes

I think mine is on the slow boat from China behind yours haha. Thanks for the update and review can’t wait especially after the x4 fiasco

1 Like

Just checked…I have 3 different shipments out there and other than they have left the country I have no idea where they are at although one says ups is awaiting its arrival.

Just finished watching the video they do a great job on the review and video. Enjoyed it makes me want mine even more. I looked and mine says shipped waiting for pickup. When I ordered it they said 2-3 weeks then it was March 3 delivery. They said they were waiting for more from the factory and waiting for new shipment and sorry for the delay. So hopefully it will be here soon :pray::thinking:.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Are you still feeling like this is a great device? And is it comparable to the X5 ?

@PapaS the ut8 is a rockchip and x5 is amlogic. I generally side with amlogic devices for tv use. However my ut8 is and has been on 24/7 for a few years now but used for gaming due to its 8gb ram it out performs my shield in gaming.

Is it Kodi and Tivimate friendly? Thanks for your time @TXRon :slightly_smiling_face:
Couple others, Smart tube and recently been using Weyd. I’d hate to get it and find out something I use regularly just won’t work on that.

yes it plays Kodi, tivimate and pretty much any app not requiring a certification. An upgrade to this box but not made by ugoos would be the H96MAX V58 ultra hd. It has the latest rockchip rk3588,8gb ram and 64gb storage.

Just looked on Amazon and that’s close to 400$ :face_with_spiral_eyes: and it supports 8k. Is that the one?

looks like it. About a month or 2 back I saw them anywhere between $165 to $195 over on aliex. and emmmm cough…cough… :joy:…surprise I have one :rofl: . Its a good box I just wish it was from ugoos because I like the way ugoos does things.