Ugoos AM7 Winners

Congrats to @Reno & @Pawins on winning the Ugoos AM7 Android TV Boxes.

I will send each of you a direct message asking for shipping info.

If you live outside the United States, I will arrange for an Amazon Gift Card of equal value due to shipping constraints.

Thanks to all how participated!

Many more fun drawings like this on this site so stay tuned.

Drawing Video

8 Likes

woooohoooo. Way to go everyone and Thanks Troy for your generosity.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

5 Likes

Congratulations! Enjoy the gear and thank you for joining troypoint.

Also lots of cool recommendations for new stuff to watch.

5 Likes

Congrats, you will be happy :1st_place_medal: :clinking_glasses: :1st_place_medal:

6 Likes

Congratulations to all of you winners you won’t be disappointed have fun and stream on. Big thanks to Troy and everyone involved :grin::v:

6 Likes

Congratulations to the two winners and Thank You Troy for the most excellent contest and your generosity.

2 Likes

Mission accomplished :clinking_glasses: Now I have enough series and movies to get me through the year :+1: …er I hope :joy:

4 Likes

The ugoos clan is growing let’s all let everyone know how our installations are going like Ron has been doing. Congratulations again and enjoy your new box

4 Likes

I don’t have my reading glasses on. Am I one of the winners posted?!?! @Patachou ?
Ohhhhhhhh damn, I just put my glasses :nerd_face: on and it’s not me :face_with_monocle::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::star_struck::joy::crazy_face:
Congratulations @Reno & @Pawins !!!
:raised_hands::+1::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

congrats to the winners.enjoy your new toys :grinning:

1 Like

Maybe next time​:pray: I had to put my glasses on thought you did win after you said that lolol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Bigrich LOL :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
All I saw was @Pa and got so excited cuz I was sure it was ME → @Patachou !!!
Just call me Mrs Magoo​:laughing: :eyes: :dark_sunglasses: :nerd_face: :eyeglasses:

2 Likes

I wish it was you may someone will surprise you for valintines day :heart:

2 Likes

Congrats to both winners. Enjoy your new boxes and stream on all the fun.

3 Likes

congrats to the winners and enjoy you new toy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well Done to the winners!! Thank you Troypoint for all you do for us cord cutters​:clap::clap::blush:

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners. :raised_hands:t3: And again thanks Troy for giving all of us another chance at winning so very cool gifts. Hope all the new people stick around and learn what a great community we have here and the value cord cutting could bring each and everyone far exceeds the draw for the boxes. Say enough is enough to the expensive and ridiculous contracts providers lock us into. :facepunch:t3:

Bam :boom:

4 Likes

Congratulations to the prize winners. Thanks Troy for all that you do!!! Everyone wins when you join this group.

3 Likes

Good job winners!! I feel I won something too by getting a heads up on other folk’s viewing favorites. Such a great place to hook up with a great circle of friends each week.

3 Likes