Tvium Website Working Again

After we sent out our weekly Advisor this past week many people started installing Tvium.

Tvium’s website stopped working approximately 12 hours after we sent the email which means you could no longer install it from the official site.

Their site is now working properly again and you can follow our guide for installing if you are interested.

4 Likes

Thank you for the report and hard work.

3 Likes

Anyone using Tvium and tested the LiveTV? Not having any success getting any channels myself. :-1:

Tried the app yesterday, but it is not ready for prime time.
Clicked on the link multiple times to get it to play. Very buggy program.
One major item missing is Trakt. If it is not there, then I won’t use the app.
And last, the settings feature,…only two options. not much to filter and customize the layout or functions.

Troy should of by-passed this one until it has worked out the bugs and got some improvements.

3 Likes

I couldn’t get it thru Downloader on my shield so I went on my phone and went to the official website and was able to download. I try to sideload it to the shield with send to tv. I couldn’t open this way either but the crazy part the next morning I couldn’t find it on my phone my android said it had a virus this never happened on my phone…
Be careful maybe it was a good thing I couldn’t get it on my shield…

4 Likes

Its on my Shield, downloaded via the TP link to the site. No virus, Movies and TV Series working okay, although I think content is minimal at the minute. LiveTV option is pretty useless, not one channel link I tried worked.

1 Like

Installed yesterday on shield,got a message from Google not to trust site,was unable to download,tried again ,got message again,but download worked.seems like a pretty good app

Tvium mysteriously disappeared from my shield, I did not delete it, I went to download it again and these are the messages I receive, I am wondering if this site is safe

I found how to disable play protect in play store

1 Like
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.