TV network shows stopped working after March 2023

All of my TV network shows stopped playing on my fire stick/kodie at the end of March first of April of 2023. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how do I fix it? I AM MISSING ALL OF MY SHOWS.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. If you do a search for free Kodi, you will find it is the single most talked about subject on these forums. Free sources are getting shut down pretty constantly, so it is not a reliable way to watch tv. Visit troypoint.com to further research, plenty of better options. Let us know if you need more help.

2 Likes

Welcome to our community. What is your setup? Firestick or a different box? Which VPN, do you have debrid services, or are you realtime streaming channels live? A month would put me in a bad situation too but many good people here who will help out.

Lol forgive my ignorance I have a JB Amazon fire stick that I have kodi/crew installed on and I had all of my shows saved to my favorites because I work out of town so when I come home I bing watch my shows and when I came home for the first time 2 weeks ago I noticed that while I was watching the different shows all the episodes from the end of March forward will not play. They are displayed but when you click on them it says no stream available. Idk about the VPN or debris services. What are they and do I need them? And no I haven’t been real time streaming shows

1 Like

Highly talked about problem. Look into something that’s also highly talked about and it will resolve the issue.

Hello, welcome to the TROYPOINT Insider. Please read the rules and regulations prior to posting another topic. Thank you.

Please use our search function regarding this further.

Also this topic/issue/problem/ or common thing as been discussed a lot and there is many topics on this, please use our search regarding this further. Making the same topics on info that’s already posted is against our rules. Old topics are available to post as they are not locked, our search would bring this up. Thank you for understanding.