Tubi Adds More Free Warner Bros. Discovery Content

Tubi Adds More Free Warner Bros. Discovery Content | Cord Cutters News

3 Likes

I have had Tubi for years as it’s inherent in my Rogers Service as an App. I’ve never watched a movie on it but they have hundreds of vintage concerts and biographic documentaries of some of the greatest bands and artists. That is what I watch it for.

1 Like

Just don’t make an m3u, for goodness sake, don’t make an m3u of it. All the problems in the world and these a$$hats are worried about things like a Pluto m3u. :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve been a big fan of Tubi for some time as well as Crackle. The powers that be have started flooding these services with content and lots of good quality material. In the past you just saw bottom shelf stuff, but that has changed and now you will find original series and movies :+1:

3 Likes

You can watch a 2 1/2 hour concert on Tubi and maybe MAYBE see one ad. Who cares.

3 Likes

Also a big fan of Tubi but I’ve never seen a commercial :flushed:

2 Likes

Turtles Tubular

2 Likes

Do you have a modded version or te regular version?

I think it’s modded, it’s ad-free. I got it from TDUK.

https://www.techdoctoruk.com/sdm_downloads/tubi-431-nov-2022/

What does the modded version have that is not in the Play Store app? Is it worth it to download the modded?

I think the difference is no ads on the modded.

1 Like

As mentioned before “You can watch a 2 1/2 hour concert on Tubi and maybe MAYBE see one ad.” Mostly you don’t so why bother with a modded app that can be a problem instead of just using the free one available to everyone?

1 Like

I agree and heck I need the commecial breaks anyways :joy: :sunglasses:

1 Like

maxresdefault

1 Like

didnt say I watch them :cold_face:

2 Likes

Tubi, Freevee and all of the other “FREE” apps really suck. When you watch a movie, the first half hour or so only has a couple of commercials. Then, as you watch longer, there are more and more commercials. As you get close to the end, there is a commercial every few minutes. They have you hooked because they know you want to see the ending. I will NEVER watch any of these so called “FREE” apps again. I think consumers should boycott all of them until they get the commercials under control. You are better off getting an antenna and watching network broadcasting.

Depends on what you watch. As previously stated, I only watch Musical concerts on Tubi and there may be one 30 second commercial in a 2.5 hour concert. Could not tell you about movies but the concerts are top notch.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.