Trying to download LenoX - won't download

Hello group, I tried several times through the unlinked app to install LenoX but it keeps spinning and never downloads. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help in advance.

What device and OS are you trying to put this on? Makes a difference in case I need to search for a specific apk.

1 Like

I am trying to put on a new 65 in Vizio tv with a newly purchased 4k Firestick. Sorry if this isn’t enough info, let me know where to get it if you need more. Thanks for the help.

Here is my tv - VIZIO 65-Inch M-Series Quantum 4K UHD LED HDR Smart TV with Apple AirPlay and Chromecast Built-in, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDMI 2.1, Variable Refresh Rate, M65Q6-J09, 2021 Model

Ok. From what I’ve read it’s a media player and you will need to add your TV service provider credentials. So are you looking for a media player to use on your Firestick and play any content you need? Or do you just want a media player for your TV service provider?
Using the downloader app:::

I’m trying to add a Media Player that has just about everything in it . That’s what I type but it doesn’t do anything but spin. One time it gave an error code but it went away before I could copy it.

Well MX Player Pro is one of your better choices imho. Try installing and using it.

ok thank you. I will try it

I have used the same IPTV service for almost 3 years. When I subscribed, the owner offered 2 services, one using Lenox and the other using IPTV smarters pro. After numerous complaints on chronic problems with buffering and freeze ups with Lenox and upon recommendation from myself and other subscribers, the Lenox service was scrapped and all subscribers went over to the tv smarters service only, which works much better, with no freeze ups and virtually no buffering.

I’m in the process of test driving Tivimate. I bought a lifetime premium sub. Says I get 5 connections. Cost me a total of $33.89 cdn. Tax in.

ended up going to https://tinyurl.com/gnapp29 and that worked. Thank you all for your assistance and suggestions!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.