Troy's Deals - Don't Pay Full Price!

12 Likes

Thank you troy and team for these deals and hard work.

6 Likes

It’s nice to be able to go to one website and find sales on numerous devices and services . I actually just bought 3 - mecool km2 boxes from the mecool factory . They are giving a discount on the original km2 if you buy 2 or more boxes. I purchased 3 of them for a total of $207 including tax and free shipping . The factory is in China and it takes 2 weeks to get your order but you can get a better price. I’ve ordered direct plenty of times .
:pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

1 Like

Those are good prices. I bought my KM2 direct from MeCool and being in Mexico it took 6 weeks to get here at a cost of $115 CDN. It’s a good device but I still prefer my FireTV.

1 Like

I purchased my KM2 through NewEgg due to using BTC. Been great so far and is the everyday device on our living room tv

2 Likes

This one just popped up and thought it might be nice for someone looking to get into the Wifi 6/Mesh world at a very reasonable cost.

Amazon.com: NETGEAR Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Mini Mesh System (SXK30) | Router with 1 Satellite Extender for Business or Home | VLAN, QoS | Coverage up to 4,000 sq. ft., 40 Devices | AX1800 802.11 AX (up to 1.8Gbps) : Everything Else

1 Like

Have tried, or know someone who has tried these? Right now, I don’t have a need, but come springtime I will be furnishing 2 bedrooms upstairs and another bedroom and activity room downstairs. I am thinking my Wi-Fi signal might get a bit tasked.

2 Likes

I don’t know of anyone who has used the mini Orbis. But I thought I would post in case someone wanted to try them. They may be a little more entry level than the standard Orbi mesh system, but dang that is a good price if they are half as good as they seem.

Update: Just clicked on it again and it seemed to go back to $200 some dollars. Maybe I caught this too late. This is what I saw earlier…and when I clicked on it, it popped up on Amazon at $97…but not now :frowning:
Screenshot 2022-11-20 093054

1 Like

imho they should give the x5 away for promotional purposes…ok ok, maybe not…ok ok howbout good will gestures,ok ok …maybe not…ok ok never mind :sweat_smile: But look at thar surfshark 2 year price compared to anyone else, cant be beat. I’m stocking up :sunglasses: :skull: :+1:

@TXRon , u seem a little sluggish…can i get u some more coffee brother… :rofl: just kidding…

1 Like

So you noticed I switched back to folgers coffee…hmmm interesting :crazy_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I use the RBR10 Orbi. Got a good deal a couple months ago on them. Work fantastic and perfect for what we need them for.

2 Likes

Got my renewal through from IPVanish today$90,so gave them a wee phone call quoting surfshark prices and low and behold they matched surfshark price no quibbles

1 Like

$174.99 again :fire: Last chance to get it for a Xmas present!

Amazon: NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV Pro Streaming Media Player; 4K HDR movies, live sports, Dolby Vision-Atmos, AI-enhanced upscaling, GeForce NOW cloud gaming, Google Assistant Built-In, Works with Alexa : Everything Else](https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YP9FBMM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=tbpre-20&ascsubtag=045BFCPmMm54o2ibH6Gr7uR)

1 Like

Samsung T7 Touch 500GB External USB 3.2 Gen 2 Portable SSD with Hardware Encryption Silver MU-PC500S/WW - Best Buy

LG 65" Class 83 Series QNED Mini-LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV 65QNED83UPA - Best Buy